War On Bigotry Against Yorlde-kind

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daddy Dennis

01-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightOfSpades View Post
I respect the Yordles as much as any other race, however if they try to 'take over' Runeterra, I will stand against them. While I agree that many Yordles are mistreated, there is no need to start a revelution. There are non-violent ways to solve this problem. I beg my fellow summoners, the Yordles especially, not to give in to the radicals.
-Knight Of Spades, Summoner of Feljord.
The northern tall folk need to remain neutral. We will deal with you later. You have always been the more negotiable of the scourge that is destroying our once beautiful home. Did you know there never used to be snow on anything but the mountain tops in Runeterra? The frigid winters and breaking apart of our world came with the rise of tall folk. YOU brought it here, not us. We were made to live in harmony with this place.

The radicals are the ones like Corki. He loves your kind so dearly and lobbies for you any chance he gets. You know he shaves his face, right? He grows the mustache because he is ashamed of his thin lips.

This movement is the mainstream for all Yordle-kind. Practice your bowing.

VIVA POPPY!

-W.O.B.A.Y.

GarrTorrent

01-15-2011

Quote:
Summoner GarrTorrent, it's that kind of behavior towards Yordles that fueling these radicals. I am ashamed that my fellow summoner would say such a thing.
Hey, hey now. Don't get all washed up in propaganda.

Name a single person, Yordle or no, that does not enjoy cupcakes and I will show you a person that does not truly exist.

SethCypher

01-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarrTorrent View Post

Name a single person, Yordle or no, that does not enjoy cupcakes and I will show you a person that does not truly exist.
...I resent that.

K D Bonez

01-15-2011

Hrmp, nothing more then rift raft trying to plead they have as much right as normal folks. In a world where the strong survives, do any of you honestly believe you'll survive? The only one of you who I believe may is the Revered Inventor, and that's mainly because he sides more with the City-State of Piltover. His intellect is the only thing that will give him an advantage in a world such as that. The rest of you have nothing to boast about.

-General Kalis Drekval Bonez, Summoner/Noxus High Command

BuddhistDuelist

01-15-2011

The League was formed to prevent such things as this. If Bandle City has issue with the way it's people are being treated, raise the issue with the League. Don't insite violence, that could only lead to another Rune War. Thats the last thing we need. I beg the Yordles to consider what they are doing, think carefully before you jump into anything.

Daddy Dennis

01-15-2011

Quote:
The League was formed to prevent such things as this. If Bandle City has issue with the way it's people are being treated, raise the issue with the League. Don't insite violence, that could only lead to another Rune War. Thats the last thing we need. I beg the Yordles to consider what they are doing, think carefully before you jump into anything.
Our kind have fought in this land for eons. It was not us who caused the breaking apart we saw after the Rune War. It was the tall folk who came and brought their unlearned ways of extracting mana from our world for their own purposes. A Yordle gives back what we take. Some tall folk have learned to operate just fine without stealing mana from our world. Shen, Katrina, Garen, etc.

The tall folk of Feljord are the biggest wasters of mana in Runeterra. You even use it to heat your homes! WASTEFUL!

It is our hope not many tall folk will have to be obliterated. We hope the smart ones begin to talk sense to the ones who treat us like a joke and targets. Each day, that hope dwindles. Not until you are brought to your knees will most of you realize your place in this world.

-W.O.B.A.Y.

Daddy Dennis

01-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarrTorrent View Post

Cupcake is a hateful word to Yordles. The first scourge butchers of the folk would make cupcakes from our boiled brains. Today, it means you are a sell-out.

Example: "That Yordle got hired by the tall folk. Now he has a tall folk girlfriend. His brain is gone. He's a cupcake."

Also, it implies that all we do is think about food. It is bigotry and stereo-typing.

-W.O.B.A.Y.