War On Bigotry Against Yorlde-kind

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ipleadthefif208

01-13-2011

i agree though you may say that all noxians are bigots that simply is not true i know some valiant yordles that i would trust in battle and i would stand by there sides.
-Isildur Noxian Speaker and Advisor

EmptyEternity

01-13-2011

"Well they are Runeterra's little punchlines."
- Summoner Empty when asked for comment on the sudden rise in awareness bigotry toward Yordlekind.

Raile

01-14-2011

"You know how Ionia and Noxus did some fancy battle for control of that island? Why can't Bandle City do that? We could totaly have fancy battles to take control of all the other big city states and then the big people can work for us. It'll be great! We'll finally have pneumatic tubes to bring us our morning pastries and everything!"
- Random Yordle found wandering around the Damacian marketplace

BuddhistDuelist

01-14-2011

I respect the Yordles as much as any other race, however if they try to 'take over' Runeterra, I will stand against them. While I agree that many Yordles are mistreated, there is no need to start a revelution. There are non-violent ways to solve this problem. I beg my fellow summoners, the Yordles especially, not to give in to the radicals.
-Knight Of Spades, Summoner of Feljord.

Empty Mirage

01-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightOfSpades View Post
I respect the Yordles as much as any other race, however if they try to 'take over' Runeterra, I will stand against them. While I agree that many Yordles are mistreated, there is no need to start a revelation. There are non-violent ways to solve this problem. I beg my fellow summoners, the Yordles especially, not to give in to the radicals.
-Knight Of Spades, Summoner of Feljord.
I agree -Void Represenative, Nikolai Azurell-

GarrTorrent

01-14-2011

I bet if we just shipped a truckload of cupcakes to Bandle City, the Yordles would quiet down for a while.

BuddhistDuelist

01-14-2011

Summoner GarrTorrent, it's that kind of behavior towards Yordles that fueling these radicals. I am ashamed that my fellow summoner would say such a thing.

AmusedGlint

01-14-2011

You know what Yordles need? An armored tanky panda pirate bear.
That's bound to make some people respect them.

Raile

01-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmusedGlint View Post
With a jetpack. And a laser.

Daddy Dennis

01-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmusedGlint View Post
What we need, we already have. More Yordles on the fields would swing the balance farther than it already is. We are the pinnacle of enlightenment and were made to rule.

When we must be short, we are short. When we must be tall enough to touch the moon, we tinker and it is so. We are whatever we want to be. Tall folk are just tall.

Name one great tall folk inventor.

Singed? Look at him! He doesn't look too successful to me!

Ryze? He channels from a book and not much more.

The fact is, Yordles are the superior race and we have been wronged. Calls for peace are too late. We are mobilizing and soon you will know why King Amumu is sad. We will make him happy when we place him on his rightful throne.