War On Bigotry Against Yorlde-kind

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daddy Dennis

01-13-2011

W.O.B.A.Y.

You will be hearing more from us in the coming months. We are a dedicated group of short folk united by the recent attacks against our people by the powers that be in Runeterra. All cities but Bandle are subject to immediate attacks and attempts to bring tall folk under the rule of the only enlightened beings in the world, the Yordle (and allies).

We have been to the moon! We built every great structure in Runeterra! We are the ones making your beloved Summoner's Rift a better place to battle! And what do we get? Perhaps a new hero invited to the field? Even a simple "thanks"?

NO! We get a trap named for the death it inflicts on our kind. We get our greatest leader, Poppy, ATTACKED and INSULTED! You steal our ships!

The time for negotiations is over for all right thinking short folk. They will never hear us unless they fear us. UNITE! VIVA POPPY!

And to all soldiers in the struggle behind enemy lines: The wolf howls at midnight. Repeat, the wolf howls at midnight. Two loaves of bread are in the oven.

ShaShouX

01-13-2011

Long live the Yordle race!

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

01-13-2011

No summoner toxi, you can't respond to the hate with violence! You mustn't succumb to the bigotry of Randy Newman! >_<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NvgLkuEtkA

Talz

01-13-2011

Wow, am I the only one that realizes the trap is made BY yordles? Not made FOR yordles?

SethCypher

01-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talz View Post
Wow, am I the only one that realizes the trap is made BY yordles? Not made FOR yordles?
"Caitlyn sets up to two traps to reveal sneaky yordles, which trigger on champions."

Nice try though.

This begs the question...are you a good yordle, or are you a sneaky yordle?

Talz

01-13-2011

Ah, my apologies then. My LoL has been down for over a month, so I haven't really gotten to see any of the new content.

RedPanda11

01-13-2011

How can they fight against bigotry and pirates at the same time?

Mechswordsman

01-13-2011

The only way they can. With fire. You see, Pirates are thirty percent rum, thirty percent bigotry and thirty percent superstition... and ten percent aaaaaaaargh.

So, if we just get one Yordle to sneak in and poke one of them with a torch while they sleep, their whole fleet will blow up in a gaint chain reaction! And of course, since they are pirates and cannot swim, they will not think to jump into the water like our brave Yordle! The plan is foolproof!

Or better yet, we can use the pirates as living explosives to lob at the foes of Yordle-Kind? The possibilitys are endless!

AmusedGlint

01-13-2011

Three words.

Corki carpet bombing.

Mechswordsman

01-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmusedGlint View Post
Three words.

Corki carpet bombing.
We can use the flaming pirates for BOMBS!