Kayle - Who thinks she should just be ranged?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Schadadle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2011

This is new and interesting.

Eliras

01-13-2011

No

Razeluxe

01-13-2011

She was never meant to be fully ranged, she was meant to be like a melee tank/support thingy. Then when the remake came they lowered the CD so much that it was like she was practically fully Ranged and now people want it that way.

Honestly I dont think this is a good idea. If she has problems, deal with themin another way instead of just completely changing the champion (and ruining one of the more unique spells in the game).

PainCakesx

01-13-2011

I personally think at the very least, it should be made toggle like they did with Cho'Gath. Maybe make it cost a small amount of mana per hit like Boomerang Blade or Frost Shot. Additionally, I think they should slightly increase the duration of her ult (maybe by 1 second or so?) and slightly buff her heal. She has good potential, and she was a bit overpowered right after the remake, but a slight tweaking should go a long way towards making her more of a threat.

Nagus

01-13-2011

Using E shouldn't make her ranged. Real dumb for Trinty Procs and Redbuff.

IS13537e7a92416eab299e3

01-13-2011

Toggle off : X bonus AS
Toggle on : AAs become ranged

Then there is still a reason for her to use melee attacks

Doriantv

01-13-2011

Agreed 110%, Elementz. I play Kayle in normal queue, and right now I use E to help me last-hit without taking harassment. It's annoying, and I would rather that I didn't have to do it.

Kayle is definitely far from OP right now, and maybe such a small buff would help her.

Not to mention that make Riot's nerf to Kayle make sense: recently, they made Red Buff behave on her as if Kayle was ranged, which means it does less. Such a nerf for an already UP champ is uncalled for.

Xailion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathWingSC View Post
I support this!!! Kayle would be much better off as a ranged! As said, E should just give the splash and some magic damage added to her attacks.

Maybe make E also have a range bonus if you don't want her to be too long ranged of a character.

Edit: WTF. Why can't I upvote? It always says my vote goes through but the number never changes.. this has happened so much now that it's becoming pretty f-ing frustrating...
F5

Razeluxe

01-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketball View Post
Agreed 110%, Elementz. I play Kayle in normal queue, and right now I use E to help me last-hit without taking harassment. It's annoying, and I would rather that I didn't have to do it.

Kayle is definitely far from OP right now, and maybe such a small buff would help her.
I dont understand this logic. Like half the champions in this game are melee and they have the same issues when trying to last hit..

Doriantv

01-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razeluxe View Post
I dont understand this logic. Like half the champions in this game are melee and they have the same issues when trying to last hit..
And of all those champs...

-Few of them require as much farm as Kayle
-Many of them are jungle capable
-Many of them are fairly strong in lane anyways (Cho'Gath, Sion, Malphite)

And of the rest, well, they also have trouble, but they still don't require as much farm as Kayle.