Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Kayle - Who thinks she should just be ranged?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elementz

Senior Recruiter

01-13-2011

I personal think she should just always be ranged. Change E so that it just adds some extra DPS when you press it. I feel she would flow a lot better and be a lot more viable without being OP.

What do you guys think about Kayle? How do you feel about her being melee and switching to ranged?

Stenchrot

01-13-2011

yes, she's really week as a melee character and relies on her E too much to actually be effective (true that some CDR will keep your E up at all times) but I think they should switch her to ranged

Wolfscar

01-13-2011

well the sword will look abit useless... Cause swords are melee weapons...

DeathWingSC

01-13-2011

I support this!!! Kayle would be much better off as a ranged! As said, E should just give the splash and some magic damage added to her attacks.

Maybe make E also have a range bonus if you don't want her to be too long ranged of a character.

Edit: WTF. Why can't I upvote? It always says my vote goes through but the number never changes.. this has happened so much now that it's becoming pretty f-ing frustrating...

Raygr

01-13-2011

I rather she had a toggle. Kind of how it is now but more on a 3 second timer that simply switchs the attack.

Spork Man

01-13-2011

She definitely needs a buff

Stormsoul

01-13-2011

Quote:
Wolfscar:
well the sword will look abit useless... Cause swords are melee weapons...

tell that to Link and his psychedelic laser sword

Skiasca

01-13-2011

+1 for being ranged, a little cdr on her and she's essentially perma ranged anyway

PhreshPrince

Recruiter

01-13-2011

It destroy how unique she is, its good to have heroes with different play styles.

Genomax

01-13-2011

I agree, Kayle can become a real beast when farmed, but lacks the ability to farm. Being ranged would be a great way to make her viable.