New Champion - Ommsha the Psychokinetic Channeller (With Artwork)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Therox

08-11-2009

Of course my artwork at first:

http://i29.tinypic.com/xfouol.jpg

Background:

Peace. Silence. Freedom...That's past. Everything.
After over 300 years of perfect meditation, Ommsha awakened. He managed to form his mind and soul to have an direct impact on the material world. Moving objects without touching them, manipulating the will of other beings, levitating without any restrictions. The Rune Wars...the reason for the end of his concentration. He lived in a dungeon, far away from any kind of existence. But the noise of battle disturbed him, making him unbelievable furious about this stupidity.
His new purpose: Getting rid of anything that would annoy his inner peacefullness again...

Stats:

Attack: Very Low
Physical violence is unknown to him. His basic attack is a direct strike against the targets soul, by damaging his brain flows. (Animation: Maybe a short but intensive glow around the targets head, to exemplify the offence against the targets mind)
Defense: Low - Middle
He's capable of forming a permanent psychic shield around himself, protecting him from greater damage. But in the whole his defense is very weak.
Magic: Very High
After years of training, he's able to use extremly beneficial abilities.

Abilities:

Neural Collapse (Active)

This spell damages target enemy while ignoring any kind of resistence or armor. The target is stunned for 1 second. The damage is dealt instantly, because there is no projectile. Relatively high cooldown and mana costs.

Brainwash (Active)
Target opponent minion falls into an uncontrollable rage attacking the nearest allied target, whereby a champion has the highest priority of attacking. His attack and attack speed is strongly increased. If this minion kills a unit, Ommsha regenerates a certain amount of mana.

Mental Alliance (Active)
Teleports Ommsha to an allied champion which is in his radius of sight.

Equilibrium (Ultimate)
Ommsha is concentrating for 6 seconds, reaching a point of complete harmony and power. During the process of charging small stones and leaves start to flow around him in circles, becoming faster, while his centered eye glows intensely. After the 3 first seconds, all opponents in a circle formed area around him start to levitate too, being unable to do anything, but being immune to any damage. At the end, his inner energies are breaking free, and the floating enemies are crushing down to the ground, getting stunned for 2 seconds. Additionally an AoE wave of pure psychokinetic energy roams across the ground, damaging the targets massively and reducing their magical resistence for a certain period.
If Ommsha is attacked during the process of charging, the channelling stops, but the attacking opponent gets a certain amount of damage.

Ascetic (Passive)
If Ommsha doesn't deal damage, isn't a target of damage and does not move for 6 or more seconds, his mana reg is increased and the cooldown of his abilities is reduced by 5%.

Special Things:
- moves levitating and cross-legged (Low movement speed)
- when attacked, shortly a psychic shield is flashing around him (just a cosmetic matter)
- high magical resistence

Smolder

08-11-2009

Sweet illustration, especially the dismembered hands.

Therox

08-12-2009

Thank you I created him spontanious, out of my mind.

Yuki Cross

08-12-2009

hhmmm.. 6 seconds for his ulti sounds kinda long i think.. but i dont know.. it sounds kind of ok if the attacker gets dmg too.. but i dunno.. maybe reduce it by 4 seconds? coz ppl can very well walk away by that 6 second period or Flash away.

I like his skills all in all though. Very good artwork. I'd like to see him in action

jengo

08-12-2009

Just make his ult strong like nunu. 6 secs works if its effective. Another good char. Brainwash should just make him attack the closest nething. Tower friend enemy. That way he can use it on both friends and enemies champs, minions, towers...

Therox

08-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by jengo View Post
Just make his ult strong like nunu. 6 secs works if its effective. Another good char. Brainwash should just make him attack the closest nething. Tower friend enemy. That way he can use it on both friends and enemies champs, minions, towers...
The opponents around only have 3 seconds time to escape, because after this time they start to levitate and can't escape. And towers have no brain or mind, so controlling them with a brainwash is a little bit cruel But I thought about a spell that makes a tower your ally. Thanks for all the comments under my creations!

walrus

08-15-2009

congradjualations(i know i spelt it wrong).
i saw the character model for this guy in the thread LoL Viewer - Check out the unreleased champion models! by muusbolla, this guy is one of the unreleased characters, 2 of the 7 characters in that thread have been released allready, so that bodes well for you. He is the first character and i think he is named averland or aver something. but he i exactly like this guy, so good job. just did this in case you didnt know

Therox

08-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by walrus View Post
congradjualations(i know i spelt it wrong).
i saw the character model for this guy in the thread LoL Viewer - Check out the unreleased champion models! by muusbolla, this guy is one of the unreleased characters, 2 of the 7 characters in that thread have been released allready, so that bodes well for you. He is the first character and i think he is named averland or aver something. but he i exactly like this guy, so good job. just did this in case you didnt know
There's already a char like this? O.o damn....mh okay

The Poj

08-16-2009

The teleport ability seems to be lacking in description, however, his ultimate seems to have too much description and is too complicated. Ideas that are too complex aren't worth the work put into the game. I would rethink his ultimate and elaborate on his teleport. Other than that keep working on the idea and im sure it will get better.

Odekuun

Adjudicator

08-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therox View Post
There's already a char like this? O.o damn....mh okay
There's a similar model, but we don't know any information about his abilities.