Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


@Riot - Concerning Caitlyn

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadohand

Senior Member

01-12-2011

I just wanted to know if you would share some thoughts on Caitlyn and/or potential buffs your team is looking at for her in the short and long term?

I know myself and quite a few others are eagerly anticipating bug fixes and improvements and I can see where if you overbuff her it could be devastating considering her range, but for curiosity's sake what are your goals with her?

She really is a great champ, and I'd hate knowing I bought her only as a free queue dodge


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadohand

Senior Member

01-13-2011

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sfyri Ithikos

Senior Member

01-13-2011

They don't really answer questions like these on the forums unless there's a lot of support for it. However, check around the test realm forums, there may be a clue there as to her direction next patch.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Herby Drinks

Senior Member

01-13-2011

Quote:
Shadohand:
She really is a great champ, and I'd hate knowing I bought her only as a free queue dodge


I had a guy last night who said if I didn't pick someone else he would Bravery, the whole game he kept harassing me..he would let me die and say **** like "oh your just caityln nothing important" or "like your auto attacks would do anything anyway"..I have to say it was very annoying.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadohand

Senior Member

01-13-2011

Quote:
Sfyri Ithikos:
They don't really answer questions like these on the forums unless there's a lot of support for it. However, check around the test realm forums, there may be a clue there as to her direction next patch.


I'm aware of that, but Shurelia has been very vague and only acknowledged the bugs with her.
It can't hurt to fish... I mainly want to know because I'm a spoiled brat and the next patch feels like my birthday.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadohand

Senior Member

01-13-2011

Quote:
Herby Drinks:
I had a guy last night who said if I didn't pick someone else he would Bravery, the whole game he kept harassing me..he would let me die and say **** like "oh your just caityln nothing important" or "like your auto attacks would do anything anyway"..I have to say it was very annoying.


This ^. Last game I played her I got fed 9 awesome kills and pretty much farmed all the game and still had trouble tickling anything after the 40 min mark... what I really want to know is if she is getting a steroid of some kind to boost her late game


1