@Riot - Concerning Caitlyn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadohand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2011

I just wanted to know if you would share some thoughts on Caitlyn and/or potential buffs your team is looking at for her in the short and long term?

I know myself and quite a few others are eagerly anticipating bug fixes and improvements and I can see where if you overbuff her it could be devastating considering her range, but for curiosity's sake what are your goals with her?

She really is a great champ, and I'd hate knowing I bought her only as a free queue dodge

Shadohand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2011

bump

Sfyri Ithikos

01-13-2011

They don't really answer questions like these on the forums unless there's a lot of support for it. However, check around the test realm forums, there may be a clue there as to her direction next patch.

Herby Drinks

01-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadohand View Post
She really is a great champ, and I'd hate knowing I bought her only as a free queue dodge
I had a guy last night who said if I didn't pick someone else he would Bravery, the whole game he kept harassing me..he would let me die and say **** like "oh your just caityln nothing important" or "like your auto attacks would do anything anyway"..I have to say it was very annoying.

Shadohand

01-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfyri Ithikos View Post
They don't really answer questions like these on the forums unless there's a lot of support for it. However, check around the test realm forums, there may be a clue there as to her direction next patch.
I'm aware of that, but Shurelia has been very vague and only acknowledged the bugs with her.
It can't hurt to fish... I mainly want to know because I'm a spoiled brat and the next patch feels like my birthday.

Shadohand

01-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herby Drinks View Post
I had a guy last night who said if I didn't pick someone else he would Bravery, the whole game he kept harassing me..he would let me die and say **** like "oh your just caityln nothing important" or "like your auto attacks would do anything anyway"..I have to say it was very annoying.
This ^. Last game I played her I got fed 9 awesome kills and pretty much farmed all the game and still had trouble tickling anything after the 40 min mark... what I really want to know is if she is getting a steroid of some kind to boost her late game