Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

This is not a renekton skill leak

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panda Banana

01-12-2011

Passive: Unholy Gathering
Renekton gains 2 Souls whenever a unit dies near him. This amount is doubled if the unit is a Champion. Renekton gains 1 soul every three attacks. For each Soul mark, Renekton gains defense and magic resistance. Lasts 12 seconds. Maximum of 20 Souls.

Jaws of Demise
Cost: 2 Souls
On Renekton's next attack, he deals extra damage depending on the difference of his and target's armor. A killing blow permanently increases his armor by a small amount and resets the cooldown of this skill.

Inner Power
Cost:15% of current HP
Generates 2-6 Souls. Grants a 3% per second health recovery aura that lasts 3 seconds.

Wretched Homeland
Cost: 3 Souls
Targeted ground becomes defiled. All enemy units on the area decays their armor and magic resistance every second. Targets are stunned for 0.5 seconds if they attempt to exit the area.

ULTI: The Sacred Ritual
Cost: 10 Souls
An unholy guardian posses his blade animating it to shred nearby enemies, dealing critical strikes (physical) to random enemy champions on quick succession. (Omnislash in DotA)

After reciting The Sacred Ritual, he has three seconds to collect 10 Souls to perform Summon: Anima.
Summon: Anima
The Soul Guardian is summoned. Cannot be controlled. Anima deals (magical) damage to nearby enemies in quick succession.

EDIT: Title is misleading. It isnt actually like Summon: Tibbers. It's more lke Gyrocopter's skill if you played DotA. Only on steroids. With a TON of COMETS.

ps
this is not a leak *wink wink

pss
ALSO:
Incoming Death Knight Garen , Forbidden Alistar (legendary basedof Yu-Gi-Oh card game), and Dark Templar Malzahar (Protoss) skins

Nergin

01-12-2011

def. not a leak. +1 for truth.

Visage1721

01-12-2011

...Infinite armor? Bad idea methinks.

Biomatter

01-12-2011

I'm pretty sure those aren't his skills. Sorry.

Edit: Downvotes make me
Just so you all know, Xypherous (a Red) already leaked his kit in another thread, and it's nothing like this one.

TacoBellAssassin

01-12-2011

the souls are screwing me up

Gremoiry

01-12-2011

Sounds like fun !

Nergin

01-12-2011

yea ive seen a leak different from this one.. the other one seems more accurate than this. like Summon? wtf?

AntiTcb

01-12-2011

That's an amazing not-skill set.

CheeseBurguer

01-12-2011

i think they confirmed that they are not going to use the soul system because it dint work

Panda Banana

01-12-2011

Quote:
CheeseBurguer:
i think they confirmed that they are not going to use the soul system because it dint work

They confirmed they are not going to use it on Nasus back then in beta