Tear of the goddess and archangel staff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnyieldingDeath

01-06-2010

Since I was a bit to lazy to browse all the way through the forums, do the mana gain unique passives of tear of the goddess and archangels staff stack?

After thinking about it for a while i realized it could really go both ways, the passive is practically the same, but the item is different

another question I have, is it possible to check how many stacks you have of items like blood thirster and warmogs?

thank you

UnyieldingDeath

01-08-2010

does ne1 want to test it for me against bots?

Warrition

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

01-08-2010

I believe that it does not stack, in the same way that Sheen does not stack with Triforce.

...although I haven't personally tested it.

BrentClagg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-08-2010

If I remember correctly they do not stack.

I have not yet seen a way to tell how many stacks you have on a Bloodthirster or Warmog's.

Dreampod

01-08-2010

The mana gains on those two items do not stack and are not cumulative (ie if you get 500 from a Tear when you upgrade to Archangels you can only get 100 more, not 600).

One interesting thing though about those is that if you have 2 (or more) you will get the increase from each on spell cast, though the maximum does not stack.