Most OP Duo free this week in same lane?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frosty716

01-12-2011

I would say Urgot + Poppy. Ult + heroic charge = doom.

GoliathZ

01-12-2011

I don't see how urgot and poppy match up...

Frosty716

01-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoliathZ View Post
I don't see how urgot and poppy match up...
Simple. Wait in the bushes for unsuspecting person to walk by. Ult them, switching positions, where poppy is lined up to charge them into a wall, they will not be able to escape, being chain slowed, and stunned half way inbetween.

Edit: If only Teemo was free this week, I love stacking like 8 mushrooms, and watching an Urgot ultimate someone while he's sitting on all of them. So OP.

Redenbacher

01-12-2011

How is that OP? That takes coordination and communication to pull off. I could say the same about Amumu + Galio, or Galio + Nunu. Blitzcrank + Caitlyn (Pulling in to traps), Sion and Pantheon.

The thing that makes Urgot and Poppy NOT 'OP' is that they cannot pull that off until they hit 6. Whereas other double stun lanes (Taric & Sion) can do it from level 1.

Let's not forget that both Poppy and Urgot are fairly item dependent, and putting them in the same lane makes them compete for gold, so they don't work very well together. Poppy and Alistar, however - that's a different story.

xzymethx

01-12-2011

flash > u

WithoutSkill

01-12-2011

TF + Cho

Frosty716

01-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redenbacher View Post
How is that OP? That takes coordination and communication to pull off. I could say the same about Amumu + Galio, or Galio + Nunu. Blitzcrank + Caitlyn (Pulling in to traps), Sion and Pantheon.

The thing that makes Urgot and Poppy NOT 'OP' is that they cannot pull that off until they hit 6. Whereas other double stun lanes (Taric & Sion) can do it from level 1.
I think the methods I stated above will net a kill, even if they flash.