[Suggestion]Flip camera angle for purple team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Korvisus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

=.= you may want to take that down. we arent talking about flipping the camera 180 degrees. if the original camera is offset by so many degrees, the flipped camera would be offset by the same number of degrees. not necessarily the polar opposite.

Qlio

01-21-2011

omg RIOT do something, 80% of my loses are on purple team, and i have done over 1500 matches (US+EU servers). or ill have to start looking for some tools (hacks) to zoom out view more or flip all map.

Qlio

01-22-2011

come on Riot, i wont go away and continue to bug you untill i get reply if something actually is being worked on, BEFORE season 2?

King Sandeep

01-23-2011

This issue is irrelevant because you are RANDOMLY assigned to either the purple or blue team; Thus as you play more games, it balances out in the end.

Qlio

01-23-2011

i wish it would be true, but my experience shows different. as i said, i played over 1400 matches overall + many customs, but that doesnt count.
i feel so much more comfortable playing blue that my winning chances increases and i make less mistakes, i have much easier time with skill shots, even if playing unlocked camera it is still much better being blue team.

NA1

01-23-2011

It's almost like Riot somehow confused isometric perspective with 3d perspective.

They are not the same thing, so please fix this.

Qlio

01-24-2011

there is option ingame to set "Fast terrain" it sets camera a bit more from top and reduces your view even more, i have no idea why did they include that useless option and not some useful one to rotate camera or flip it so it would look like you are on blue team.

Draconic74

01-24-2011

Just a quick comment, but flipping the camera angle wouldn't fix the problem, but instead introduce new ones, like having a completely different perspective of the map altogether, and not being able to properly see objects in the map.

First, most developers don't put skins on the parts of an object you don't see (even first person gun models). Whether or not that is true of LoL I don't know.
Second, the map would have to be redesigned, because you wouldn't be seeing everything in the way it was supposed to be seen. The shops would be backwards, trees and bushes are awkwardly placed, etc.
Third, now you have an odd feature in a map that is unnecessary in other maps. It gets very messy this way.

The only option as I see it is for Riot to completely remake the map in the style of Twisted Treeline, where the bases are on each left-right side instead of each corner. Quite a bit of work to do there, as it isn't simply a matter of rotating the map and it is already designed to be the way it is.

You are really better off waiting for the new map and hoping it will be in the left-right style and not corners.

TrueHoax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2011

I agree and support this request.

CooRie

01-24-2011

Please riot, pick image 3