[Suggestion]Flip camera angle for purple team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frocket

06-20-2012

I am so glad that I am not the only one with this issue. I am so used to RPG's that I don't function as well with an unlocked camera, and even worse whilst on the purple team. It would be a grand improvement if you were able to, per se, make it so that "YOU" are always blue. What I mean is that no matter which "actual" team you are on, you see yourself as being on the blue team.

alaskaneagle

06-20-2012

considering the amount of time people have been complaining about this you'd think it'd be fixed by now...

Heretic Storm

06-21-2012

This is genius. Hate being purple side cause of the awkward vision

IS1cc5eb931f47d589e3ddf

Recruiter

02-26-2013

Riot should approve this proposal, is very interesting.

I hope some day they do it.

Mynx The Origin

02-27-2013

I was just about to make a post about the purple team camera really irking me. It really has screwed me over!

There are some simple solutions. As you've all said at one point, purple team's HUD really needs to be moved to the top of the screen. Sure, Riot redesigned the HUD to make it less obscuring, but that still doesn't fix the issue. I personally think there could be an option that flips purple team's camera, or you could have a rotatable camera via use of the keyboard's arrow keys to rotate the screen by say... 45, 90, or 180 degrees. And to prevent confusion with the new perspectives, the lanes can be clearly marked or even renamed. And have the minimap rotate as well.

About the renaming, top's equivalent could be red, mid's green or blue, and bot's blue or yellow.

That's just me though.

Deventhor

02-27-2013

This thread is so relevant to my interests... I hate being on purple Q_Q

Tál

03-01-2013

it would be nigh on impossible to do this. just learn to either unlock your camera or hide your HUD.

bboyboots

03-03-2013

i hope they add this future in , i hate being on purple lol

Smuuth

03-04-2013

So true. I feel like I've lost 90% of my games as purple simply b/c I cannot see where the other team players are. I like to play as ranged champions and if I can't see the enemy, I can't hit them.

AIQ

03-06-2013

It's been 2 years lol
But honestly if you don't fight with lock then it's not that bad.
Also It would be better if it just goes east to west then no side has and advantage.