[Suggestion]Flip camera angle for purple team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

trs4ece

03-19-2012

Was going to make this suggestion and saw that it was already here. Riot, please throw us a bone here and allow rotating of the camera. Ever tried playing a game of Chess from the opposite perspective? It's hard. It's even more hard with a real-time game like LoL.

Shillelagh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2012

lol ive been playing this game forever and never even noticed, i think removing the feature to lock your camera will solve all of this.

DarkÇide

03-22-2012

> 78,500 views!

zealerman

04-09-2012

Seems like there is definately a big enough stir about this I'm shocked even still they have never given any response. They either don't want to be bothered with the work involved to add a camera flip/mirror option for purple or they just plain dont give a ****.

kemiz

04-14-2012

I actually prefer Rise of Immortals to LoL because of free camera rotating and Riot not caring since release of game.

Lv99 Mew

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2012

I hate being on the other side Dx every time im on summoners rift im like "I hope we get the good side.."

NeoJist

04-14-2012

please fix riot! I hate being on purple side because of this.

Vexagon

04-14-2012

This needs to be done. It is a crippling disadvantage to players like me who play with a locked camera and enjoy playing long-range champs like Ziggs or Caitlyn. Whenever I am called upon to mid, I choose my champion based on whether or not I want to risk being hindered by the camera angle. I feel like a liability to my teammates whenever I am placed on the purple team because my effectiveness in battle is slashed. PLEASE do something about this. Even if it just means an indicator in the pre-game queue that says what team we are to be placed in so we can dodge the purple team condemnation.

Mr Grim166

06-20-2012

Bump.

gnatnath98

06-20-2012

bump