[Suggestion]Flip camera angle for purple team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krystanaos

01-15-2012

Well when you look at this thread it would appear that RIOT just does not care. People have been ranting about this for over a year. I just finished uninstalling the game after a stretch of 9 games all purple, all humiliating losses. I have had my fill of being called everything in the book, except white.... This game allows young people to feel all mighty and tough and belittle people who just like to play games even though they may not be good at them.

Just like in the real world nothing gets done... bullying and trash talking and terrible mapping issues which could be an easy fix are all ignored.

Riot, you got a good game and I am sure that I am not alone when I say thing, but; You need to start listening to the masses, fix the issues, punish the people that are getting petitioned. You might actually see people spending more money on this product known as LoL. The alternative would be everyone just LoL'ing at you.

Cheers.

TGS Brian

02-08-2012

I can honestly say that from purple side i have lost easily 90% of the time. it is frustrating to the point where if im purple i have to build differently to avoid relying on skills that take any sort of aim or speed.

Needs a ©Riot Games visit for sure

Dark Technique

02-08-2012

Why hasn't Riot done this already? Isn't there goal to please their fanbase? There is nothing wrong with this yet they have not done anything about it.Thanks Riot, shows you really care.

LucasYE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2012

Yeah, whenever I'm on purple hitting Nidalee spears is harder. Or pretty much any skillshot. And looking like bottom instead of top is really uncomfortable.

This changes would be awesome, and apparently everyone thinks the same way, so... why not?!

Apologies for possible grammar mistakes, english is not my native language

Stragmar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2012

bump

BeefAngus

02-12-2012

bump for red

QuakerFloats

02-12-2012

im pretty sure its not that hard to flip the camera...

GingerBreadMān

03-13-2012

or just rotate the map 90 degrees? purple right blue left? dont know it its been suggested, but it would be quick way to fix it

Plote Morte

03-14-2012

bump this

The Mandingo

03-17-2012

bump