[Suggestion]Flip camera angle for purple team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcie McLean

12-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kYsalis View Post
Instead of flipping the map, why not make it left to right? Twisted tree i find no problems playing, just a thought. Also, I feel being able to zoom out a big more would be helpful to see the "bigger" picture.
I think flipping it would be the better solution. This would create an even perspective between both teams. If you are chasing someone south, they are, on their screens running north from you. Therefor, its an even chase. You have the same limited angle on them as they do on you!

I think there are a lot of players who would love to zoom out just a couple more clicks, but the "hardcore" fanbase seems to be of the opinion it would "detract from the skill level". I call shenanigans. No one is requesting to see the full map in max zoom, just a bit more so the south side is not as gimped by the camera angle and bulky HUD. That being said, MAKE THE HUD MORE MINIMALISTIC!!! We don't need the fancy borders and stuff blocking our camera view! Sorry Boourns, but the HUD is too cluttered.

-Arcie

Inferbro

12-02-2011

+1
Great idea and not very difficult to implement.

Erohaim

12-03-2011

Disincline

Purple team stressful.
This is not fair.

Lukebailey

01-03-2012

Just played six straight games as purple. Lost all of them. I dont want to confuse correlation and causation, but there is a trend.

HunterKi11er00

01-04-2012

Just played purple side.
Multiple times getting ganked in mid because, guess what??? The ganker was hiding behind my HUD!
Yay for purple side!!!

Dracolithe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-04-2012

This being the most popular and contributed to thread in the feedback forum should inform Riot about the serious "fairness issue" that is being a locked camera purple teamer. People are simply at a disadvantage right off the bat when playing purple because often enough at least 1 person will have a locked camera. I vote for a little more zoom out to even out the views but a flip may also work. Pleas Riot act quickly and swiftly.

ZachyCraft

01-05-2012

/Support.

Seriously Riot, how can you not see this huge disadvantage? And yeah, lots of people don't lock on, and even I have started not to, but there's still times when you HAVE to. It's just stupid to constantly be moving your camera and positioning it. This isn't an RTS where you're constantly switching units, so why constantly move the camera?

WindBlade Master

01-14-2012

yeah i just got done playing purple side bottom lane ezreal, I now want to uninstall the game and I wish I never spent money on this ****. For real, theres what? 26 pages on this thread and riot is just sitting there with their thumbs up their asses ignoring this issue. The HUD covers up so much space its saddening. I play unlocked camera and when you have really long skillshots like ezreals Q, you have to pan your camera far down and then you cant even see your own character on the screen! I'm trying to shoot skillshots but I cant see whats going on around my champ because im a whole screen down. Please riot, save us all.

Mako21

01-15-2012

If anyone needs convincing that this matters, look at the difference of view angle for each side on SR as compared to Treeline or Dominion. It definitely impacts the game more than you might think and Riot should get on this ASAP

alaskaneagle

01-15-2012

This single issue is the reason I have not spent any money on the game. Frankly I have funds set aside every month for games but they get none until they fix this issue. And "making the players on purple better than the ones on blue" (which I've heard they do" isn't a fix it's rigging the game which is even more unfair.
Make it the same on both sides.