Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Suggestion]Flip camera angle for purple team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asylum Lux

11-24-2011

Get a red in here nao

GetOnMyMap

11-25-2011

Flip it

HunterKi11er00

11-27-2011

The OP's pictures illustrate the point clearly, so bump.

NoSoupForElaine

11-28-2011

There are some things that wouldnt work. like jungle creeps and baron/drag positions would be swapped.

Supericy

11-28-2011

I remember there was a settings file somewhere that had an option to flip the world, but it never did anything. So i assume riot either planned on doing this and never got around to it, or tryed and couldn't get it working.

Sorry that i can't find the file though, it was before they introduced their new patcher so i don't know where it is now.

XeroToxik

Recruiter

11-29-2011

They would have to move things around on the map and adjust the models but seriously, it can't be that hard to make a map fair for both teams can it?

Arcie McLean

11-29-2011

Flooding the new posts with all these unanswered Purple side camera issues.

In other words... BUMP!

-Arcie

Spy7

12-01-2011

Bump

Meserion

12-01-2011

it is worth noting that blue seems to win more often than purple on summoner's rift.

I can say it would actually be very helpful because it would remove some the disorientation we feel when we're on purple

kYsalis

12-01-2011

Instead of flipping the map, why not make it left to right? Twisted tree i find no problems playing, just a thought. Also, I feel being able to zoom out a big more would be helpful to see the "bigger" picture.