Teemo's Blinding Dart

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragongem

08-11-2009

It doesn't feel like it works that often. Like, I'll blinding dart Tristana, and then her next shot will still hit me.

I've seen it work and frustrate people but it doesn't feel like it's working on all heroes. Is anyone else feeling this?

Minaxter

08-11-2009

I played tristana the other day and didnt know about blinding dart, that teemo kicked my but every time i tried to fight him 1v1 early game. Late game when someone was getting low he would blinding dart me and i wouldnt be able to finish them/him. Works fine as far as i have experienced. but then again i have never played teemo. Plan to do that this weekend though.

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

08-11-2009

That could be her ult, just so u know.

Midnight

08-11-2009

if the bullet is shot before your dart gets there that is prolly what is happening. she is only blind from when the dart HITS her as opposed to being blind while the dart is flying at her. Especially with how fast she attacks, she could easily thread one in that window unknowingly.

pandamine

Adjudicator

08-11-2009

Actually there are inconsistancies. I have seen many times people hit continuously through things like exhaust

Vangu

08-11-2009

I have died from Jax after a Teemo used blinding dart on him.

Garak

08-11-2009

"Orb" effects act strangely, and turn attacks into spellcasts for the purposes of some effects. Jax's ultimate may negate blind effects entirely, as may Empower. Check on Ashe (frost arrow) and Sivir (Glaive) as well.

iPredicted

Adjudicator

08-11-2009

The problem is that the attack animation starts after your blinding dart hits, thus the next attack will hit you even though you think it wont.
Blinding dart works as intended.

Therg

08-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predicted View Post
The problem is that the attack animation starts after your blinding dart hits, thus the next attack will hit you even though you think it wont.
Blinding dart works as intended.

Can confirm that, thanks predicted

Vangu

08-12-2009

Unless Sion attacks amazing low it is not working...or as you said his ultimate is not effected by blinding dart..then well it should.