Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

item bulds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

post ur fav item builds for ur fav heroes here. Share with the world how u build an ap Cho -Gath or how u build a crit spamming gangplank

Post and discuss

ill start

i always begin my gangplank with brawlers gloves so i can get a quick build into avarice blade then go for the second avarice blade followed by sorcerers shoes for the extra damage with parlay and cannon barrage later on. I then go executioners calling followed by sheen then zeal which i then make into phantom dancer.Then i sell the first avarice blade and go bf sword so i can get an infinity edge then replace the executioners calling with bloodthirstier then the second avarice blade for a black cleaver.Then finally make sheen into trinity force.Please not that i constantly last hit with parley for more gold and i have masteries like greed as well as runes for extra cash and combined with the avarice blades u can make almost 1k gold in 5 minutes.By the time i am done which is usually l8 game i crit people for half their health with parley.