Possible Shaco Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ouffytoof

01-11-2011

* Casting hallucinate will also remove any ping icon above the champion and/or buffs like lizand and lichbane will show up on your hero like they were at the exact moment of the split.
*Spells like sorakas silence will cause shacos daggers to not do any dmg but use CD and mana if used while the dagger is in mid air.. meant to do this? or is this a bug.. either way its annoying when a kassadin can Q and i E his hits and mine doesnt.
* makes jitbs hit the closest person to them but make them have a lower aggro range

Comment with your opinions about these or post your own possible changes

Xandal

01-11-2011

Clone being easy to spot is a good thing. He'd be broken without it being so easy TBH. He's already the master of mind games... Making them easier to pull off would just make him an even bigger pubstomper. I agree with the second point, projectiles shouldn't pop if you get silenced while it's mid-air. I'm assuming that's a bug. JitB's should take aggro of jungle creeps to make his jungling safer,should hit the closest person to them, and shouldn't lose any range. He should also get the 100 extra range for placement like he used to have. It was a pointless nerf IMO.

Ouffytoof

01-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xandal View Post
He should also get the 100 extra range for placement like he used to have. It was a pointless nerf IMO.
Well they made it to where it couldnt go in walls but lowered the range so if you arent bad you can just throw them over been gaps cus they wont land in the wall anymore.. so they kind of buffed the range

Ouffytoof

01-11-2011

these forums are fail... already off the first page and it has been 2 min

Pika Fox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2011

how about they make it so his 2shiv and some of his decieve is brought back and made it so that AP nubs do no damage and nerf jitb nests. shaco can now actually jungle without jitb, making him effective and not countered by FAILED jungle ganks (failed ones can shut him down too, due to relying on opening jitb golem), and nubs wont get rofl stomped by bush shaco

Ouffytoof

01-11-2011

I play AP shaco but im not a noob about it at all.. i actually make the champion skillful.. and i dont think thety should have shaco doin what he use to be doing.. like i never played shaco until they nerfed him to the ground.. if i played AP shaco back in the day.. being able to jitb and dagger from stealth and having a longer stealth.. and a higher crit dmg % from decieve.. id be even more gross

Arkka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2011

The only thing I think Shaco needs is his jitb to not be 1 shotted by everything. It's his only cc and you try to use it in a team fight and it explodes from random aoe damage-_-. Well atleast give it the teemo mushroom treatment where it's immune to spell damage.

Ouffytoof

01-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkka View Post
the only thing i think shaco needs is his jitb to not be 1 shotted by everything. It's his only cc and you try to use it in a team fight and it explodes from random aoe damage-_-. Well atleast give it the teemo mushroom treatment where it's immune to spell damage.
yes

Pure Phoenix

01-12-2011

If they could re-work shaco and keep his current effectiveness or playstyle, i'd agree with you.
Chances of that happening are very slim though.

I hope you all realise that it's general consensus that Shaco is the hardest champion to master.
Just because you do badly with him doesn't mean he's under-powered or needs changing.

I do great with him on average and beleive he needs no change at all.

redlightman

01-12-2011

The only thing I think needs done to Shaco is a buff to base stats since he does less damage than tanks and carries and the ability to place JitB's while stealthed and they aren't visible when first placed.