Early game dmg?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Evermore930

01-08-2010

Shaco with rally+exhaust=elixir of fortitude crits hard at lvl 1=P Biggest I have done at lvl 1 personally is 344, but I am not maxed on the runes.

Xirus

01-08-2010

Yeah, I'd focus on champs that can CC longer. Blitz + alistar is one example of a nasty combo.

Madawc

01-08-2010

find a good singe, his fling and poison will mess anyone up

yeah fling them after blitz pulls

more time to whack away, almost damage over time? yeah thats it
let the fools run through your poison

Basilisk9466

01-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xirus View Post
Yeah, I'd focus on champs that can CC longer. Blitz + alistar is one example of a nasty combo.
Also a little lacking in outright killing power, though. Alistar is many things, but a damage dealer he is not. You might get a few kills against the unwary, but a ranged champ will harass you to death with little you can do.

Zjof

01-09-2010

How about ryze? If you open up with overload (1 bar of health at level 1) then rune prison them in place if they are being defensive. Run in close to give them 3 ticks of spellflux then let your blitz mate rocket grab them at max range anyone will die. Only con is that you should be atleast level 3 before you can pull things like this off. However, you are still free to pick up 2 summoner spells to use to add some utility to early game ganking though I feel like that should not be neccesairy if you execute this strategy properly.

LegOfLamb

01-09-2010

Master yi with wuju style and the 400 ish swords. Usually by level 5 i'm hitting for 150 damage or more.

GRDN1014

01-09-2010

I would suggest, especially if your teaming with blitz, anivias Q E combo. I will keep them playing defensive the entire game.

Basilisk9466

01-09-2010

Given that in around 200 matches, I've only seen one good Anivia, I'd be wary of that one.

Though that one Anivia was so good that my best efforts as Nidalee, normally one of the best 1v1 assassins, were utterly useless. He ended 14/0/8.

Regulah

01-11-2010

seconding Ryze seeing as he has some good opportunities too.. Although contrary to my predecessor in this i believe you should start with spell flux ass it removes about 30 magic resistance with 3 bounces.. hence doing more damage with prison and overload if you can multicast. I have rarely needed someone to back me up on that.

dacrushaa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2010

twitch

either expunge slow or invisbility from behind

i personally love twitch