Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Early game dmg?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MeGlug

01-08-2010

Hi guys

Normally I team up with a Blitzcrank and it works pretty well. He hooks them, I stun and we attack but most of the time they actully manage to get away while in the first levels (1-3). So I was wondering what character deals most dmg in the starting levels and is he still strong mid and late game?

Elandel

01-08-2010

mundo deals a lot with masochism

MeGlug

01-08-2010

I've had bad experiences with mundo so that's a no go. Thanks for the answer anyways

WasabiCannon

01-08-2010

With Shaco I manage a good 180 crit at lvl 1 and I am still not maxed on lvl 3 crit runes.

Basilisk9466

01-08-2010

Sion's Enrage springs to mind as a big damage boost. Fiddlesticks with some ranks in Drain can neut their health fast, all the more with a rocket grab/knockup combo from Blitz keeping them in channelling range. As a slightly different approach, Nunu's ice blast does decent damage and slows, giving you a bit more time to pound their faces.

Teemo's poison is good for snagging those who shouldn't get away but do.

Kelin

01-08-2010

Sion is a good choice, not necessarily because of the enrage, but you get another stun, keeping them in place longer.

Also, your summoner spells help a great deal, do you use exhaust for example? And/or ignite might be the way to go early on.

Shaco can definately pull it off, but even there you rely on summoner spells.

Annie pyromanced in health fountain can also make the kill btw.

Balonar

01-08-2010

Quote:
Basilisk9466:
Sion's Enrage springs to mind as a big damage boost. Fiddlesticks with some ranks in Drain can neut their health fast, all the more with a rocket grab/knockup combo from Blitz keeping them in channelling range. As a slightly different approach, Nunu's ice blast does decent damage and slows, giving you a bit more time to pound their faces.

Teemo's poison is good for snagging those who shouldn't get away but do.

I have to echo the Fiddlesticks point. If you've got a lane partner that can assure an enemy stays in range for the full 6 seconds of a Drain (even level 1) then you can clinch First Blood easily. Take Exhaust for maximum effect.

notliam

Recruiter

01-08-2010

I have to second "teemo", his poison (e) is deadly. If you're that bothered get Long Sword (can build to a lot of things so not a bad item to get first I suppose), and more importantly.. EXHAUST.

If you're super bothered, exhaust + ignite, and that first blood is yours.

Slide

01-08-2010

You did not mention who you play.

However there is a simple solution to your problem. Blitzcrank should save his rocket grab for WHEN they run. Engage normally, when they run, Blitz grabs and it should be over.

Using grab first early levels should only be done if one of you is packing exhaust. If you are, and people are still getting away, Id have to say that its not the champions fault and switching probably wont help.

rEv3

01-08-2010

Rally is great for getting firstblood before minion spawn.. so is Ignite (with the mastery for the extra +10 dmg on your skills.. remember lead with ignite otherwise there is no point)

I've been ok with Zilean at getting it (that bomb can be pretty mean).