A Use For Blue Cards?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

No Cow Level

01-07-2010

Other than killing buildings, I think there's a better way to use Blue cards. Since after you pick a blue card, you can continuously choose them and as such, continuously have Lich Bane proc. It would go like this:

Pick a Card
Throw
Blue
Throw
Blue
Throw
Blue
Throw
Gold

Rinse & repeat with Wild Cards. Wouldn't this allow for a higher damage output than just going for golds, if a stun is not needed immediately?

Dartkun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2010

Does Lichbane proc off each Pick? I thought it was just the first cast. I don't think so... I haven't tested though.

But after your gold card, you still have to wait the full time before you can PAC again. In the time that you've thrown those Blue Cards, you could've been that much closer to another gold card.

Someone could definitely theorycraft the damage per second of the total Blue card combo -> Gold card, vs just Gold card.

Because I could imagine purely gold card dealing more overall damage that's spikier, and the blue card combo being more mana efficient, but sustained damage.

DragonArmy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2010

procs for each card.

AmyOverlord

01-08-2010

You can use PAC, pick Blue, PAC again, but if you pick Blue again, you have to let PAC recharge. You can only use Blue Card's effect once.

RikkuHime

01-08-2010

It procs whenever you use a skill, but has a 3 second cooldown between procs.

I use Blue cards to deal some extra dps, but I prefer to just Gold card it then run without taking all the hits.

GamBino826

01-08-2010

I find that I rarely ever use Blues, only in cases when I'm pushing towers, but I still find the best for harassing is Gold.

It's fun to watch them run back when they see a gold card floating on my head as well.

Zero Control

01-08-2010

Blue cards are fantastic in general combat. One you get sheen and Lichbane you should use blue spam to hit towers, to snipe mobs, to damage players.... however.... when its time to kill you want those goldies out there as often as you can get em.

And dont forget, your best damage is wild card spamming with all that sweet sweet ap.

rEv3

01-08-2010

yup, blue ftw, cuz blue = gold+

Benoit

01-08-2010

Blue Card spam = dead turret

IMSavior

01-08-2010

blur card spam wouldnt be better because of the little like 1 second wait you have before throwing after picking a card, its good for killing towers, but thats about it

gold card is much better vs people

you are pretty squishy so you arent going to stand exchanging shot for shot with other heroes, and in team battles where you could attack without taking dmg, the stun from gold card would help your team a lot more