[Suggestion]End Match Scoreboard

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aqualisk

08-11-2009

Hello,

The current scoreboard in game is very bare bones and I feel like it's missing a lot of the information that a competitive game should have. Some things that I would like to see added to the end match scoreboard, which should be a more detailed version of the standard scoreboard available when the match is in play, would include:

• Total Damage Done
  • Total Healing Done
  • # of Creeps killed
  • # of buildings destroyed
  • Total gold collected
  • XP/Minute (Time after reaching 18 would not be included)
  • Gold/Minute
  • Team Damage Done
  • Team Healing Done
  • Team Total XP
  • Team Total Gold
I also suggest that the UI be made larger. The current scoreboard is very small and it is difficult to see what heroes everyone is playing for example. In addition the UI should be made a bit less flat. I suggest a more raised button style and a more dynamic looking font. This would give the UI a more polished and refined fee.

Second I suggest that at the end of the match you be able to see all the detailed information about each hero, like you can about your own when you click your portrait.

BrainStein

08-12-2009

and some ending animation while the scorebpard appears instead of the blunt effect the ending has?

Aqualisk

08-12-2009

Oh definitely! One of the things I like about HoN is how their matches end. You get a nice (Skipable) animation and a fade in to the scoreboard. Looks very refined. I think LoL should offer a similar feature. Having the abrupt ending we have now always feels odd.

BrainStein

08-15-2009

in dota when u win, the creeps all cheer..

i've been only playing for a few days but i notice few people know they champs can dance, i actually noticed by chance but i think it would be cool that when u win our would start dancing (i love warwick dancing thriller xD)

unless this would be looked upon as desrespectful... but i thinkit would be fun ^^

CursedMind

08-15-2009

Damage taken would be a good idea, but logging all of this... I don't know if this is a small thing to be implemented.

Akaris

08-18-2009

While we're on the topic, I toss in the following suggestions:

-When the scoreboard pops up, let us still chat in the background. Usually it's just "gg" chatter, but it might also be a good location to discuss performance, ask people for tips, ask to be put on buddy lists, etc.

-Similarly, don't lock the map. It would be nice to scroll around and see the map in the background. Not a "need-to-do" suggestion, but would be nice. I would often like to click on champions to see what buffs they had on them, items, or whatever.

-In fact, how about closing the scoreboard does not close the game. Instead, how about closing the board just does that and then there's a new "End Game" button at the top along with another to re-open the scoreboard?