I dont like kitty sounds

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SilverSurfer

07-28-2009

I don't like kitty voices on the champions. I don't like kitty champions either, well I thought id give my 2 cents.

Phantommmmenace

07-28-2009

Kitty? Such as characters like Tristana, Amumu, and Annie? Honestly I feel the game has too many, I mean a few aren't bad but I think Captain Teemo was pushing the envelope.

As far as their voice aspects go, I think Annie's should have a far more "darker" touch to it, I mean after all she is the Dark Child.

Tristana's would piss me off if I had to hear her voice every time I right clicked, other wise I don't have any serious issues with it.

Amumu's voice and dialogue both get on my nerves, but I suppose thats the theme he's going to keep given his nature.

Teemo's well, I'd like to scratch my eyes out of my skull everytime I hear his voice.

Azunyan

07-28-2009

I think Teemo has a...subpar but decent voice. He's better than Nunu in my opinion!

I don't like Tristana's because there is something wrong with it and I can't put my finger on it. All I know is that I really, really dislike it when she says "I wanna shoot something!"

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

07-29-2009

They are trying to apeal to Asians who liek cute champions liek that... I think they have alot but not to much!
Annies Voice - Needs to be more evil
Amumus Voice - Perfect! Best voice in the game
Teemos Voice - A bit annoyign but its good enough to stay
Tristana Voice - I wanna Shoot Somethiiiiiing! I really like her voice! I can tell alot about her personality from it! Her naggy impatient tone makes her stand out

Sythion

07-30-2009

Tristana is the best voice acting I've heard in a long time. I veto any changes to it.

It makes her really hot to me, even though I can't tell whether she has a turtle shell on her back or a backpack that is guarded by a turtle shell.

Rev

Adjudicator

07-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sythion View Post
Tristana is the best voice acting I've heard in a long time. I veto any changes to it.

It makes her really hot to me, even though I can't tell whether she has a turtle shell on her back or a backpack that is guarded by a turtle shell.
It's a backpack full of bombs.

kenji1349

08-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sythion View Post

I agree. Tristana's voice is awesome.

eXes

08-01-2009

I also veto on changing tristanas voice. Her and Jax' voice are the best in the whole game imo.

Lima Beans

Core Engineer

08-01-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Unfortunately, we have no kitty champions =(

Teirdome

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lima Beans View Post
Unfortunately, we have no kitty champions =(
Katarina going to be one? Or is she just going to be a hoot chick with a massive sword?

As an alternate costume you should totally put cat ears on her...