Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Suggestion] health bar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Perb

02-05-2011

Quote:
GamingCake:
It just changes name color, not the health bar color

You might have missed a step:

Quote:
Download healthbars.tga from below and move it to:
C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\game\DATA\Images

zors

Recruiter

03-02-2011

Anyone have an updated healthbars.tga that has the new shield functionality?

Here's the custom that I made for myself off another download, I just don't know how to get the shield into it so I can change its color. Currently I can kind of see the shield over my allies and enemies HP bar, but with mine it just looks like I've gained health.

Also, when I view my current healthbars.tga with a photo viewer (picasso) I can see the new shield bars, but they're not there when I open it in GIMP to edit them.

Pic and my healthbars.tga attached.

Perb

03-06-2011

I'm not sure how the ally/enemy shield works with yours, as the default healthbars file now looks like THIS (http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/Silent-killers/LoL/defaulthealth.jpg) now. As far as I know, the game is colouring the health and using the healthbars.tga for the shield.