Guinsoo is working on Fiora

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VeNyCy

06-23-2014

Really ? Rework? You gotta be kidding me, who said the rest of her skills are weak besides ult? And yes her ult is the only reason i main her, she is really fun, and not broken at all, like really if you changed her ult, there will be no fiora on the whole lol, whos gonna run in team fights without good dmg output, how can you kill adc in team fight now without the ult? Armor pen 50%? no ty, fiora would die like in 2 secs in team fight cant even survive, her ult is the only way she can survive team fight,just keep the way as it is, no body even asked for a rework. LOL at you think change the ult will make fiora better, tbh i think you are bad at making changes, seriously why would you thought change the ult will make fiora better instead of improve the passive of fiora, i consider the rework as a nerf.

SpeedOfDarkness

06-26-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeNyCy View Post
Really ? Rework? You gotta be kidding me, who said the rest of her skills are weak besides ult? And yes her ult is the only reason i main her, she is really fun, and not broken at all, like really if you changed her ult, there will be no fiora on the whole lol, whos gonna run in team fights without good dmg output, how can you kill adc in team fight now without the ult? Armor pen 50%? no ty, fiora would die like in 2 secs in team fight cant even survive, her ult is the only way she can survive team fight,just keep the way as it is, no body even asked for a rework. LOL at you think change the ult will make fiora better, tbh i think you are bad at making changes, seriously why would you thought change the ult will make fiora better instead of improve the passive of fiora, i consider the rework as a nerf.
The issue is not that "oh, Fiora is bad so let's remake her". The issue is that she's not delivering on the fencing fantasy in her gameplay. Her style of play is optimal when she's played like an assassin, and I think that's appropriate since fencing is about finding the quickest method to dispatch enemies, but Riot wants her to have more counterplay than what she currently has. I think that if you threw in brief moments of vulnerability to the ultimate I suggested on the last page, it would work.

ZeroKuno

06-26-2014

Make her able to do all the things you can do in Metal Gear Rising.

basictiger

06-26-2014

Update this soon plz.

Norr1N

06-27-2014

Bump for updates. Did Guinsoo ever get back to us about that new passive idea?

SpeedOfDarkness

06-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norr1N View Post
Bump for updates. Did Guinsoo ever get back to us about that new passive idea?
Not to my knowledge.
I have to say, so far, I don't really like the idea of Fiora's disengage being it's own individual skill. It seems like a waste of an ability slot, especially if it functions like Quinn's Vault.
Also, URF mode ult doesn't get me that excited, though I do understand the reasoning behind it. It's the same reasoning I used for the ultimate on my kit.

UltraRapidFiora

06-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordByrand View Post
Not to my knowledge.
I have to say, so far, I don't really like the idea of Fiora's disengage being it's own individual skill. It seems like a waste of an ability slot, especially if it functions like Quinn's Vault.
Also, URF mode ult doesn't get me that excited, though I do understand the reasoning behind it. It's the same reasoning I used for the ultimate on my kit.
I wouldn't mind an urf mode ult. Maybe it could add something to the first cast of qwe.

SpeedOfDarkness

07-03-2014

Bump
While we wait for Guinsoo to get back to us(if he ever decides to), would anyone like to give some feedback on the kit I made for Fiora on the previous page?

DoYouEvenRival

07-03-2014

bump

deborahcliff

07-03-2014

@Guinsoo

did you ever watch the highlander tv series? i'm thinking of s5 episode14 "duende." there were some real-life sword systems/arts in that episode. they fight using destreza (via dual wielding rapier and dagger) while fighting in the mysterious circle.

i know that sounds kinda hokey (yay 90s) but if you look into the stuff, it's actually quite interesting. i think it'd be interesting if fiora's ult activated or created a grid or something based off of the circle. perhaps she could blink w/in the circle at critical points? or would that make the counterplay feel too much like wack-a-mole? maybe she actually pulls out the dagger and uses it?

wiki snips and links below.

Destreza - is a Spanish system of fencing. The word "destreza" literally means "skill." However, the full name is perhaps best translated as "the true art."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destreza

The Mysterious Circle
Thibault's treatise is notable for its highly logical, mathematical approach to swordplay. He discussed at great length the precise geometric relationships between opposing swordsmen, always stressing the importance of natural proportion. These relationships are expressed through a circular diagram that Thibault refers to as the "mysterious circle," visible on the floor in most of the plates in Academie de l'Espée.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%A9...terious_Circle