Server Unavailable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hyruke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2011

Whats the difference of time from PST to GMT?

oisterjosh

02-01-2011

I'm sure they're working their fastest to get the servers up and running without the hours of unstoppable, unplayable server lag that has followed the past few patches

Myztika

02-01-2011

Greetings summoners. The servers will be brought down for regularly scheduled maintenance on Monday, February 1st. Downtime will be between 1:30 AM and 2:00 PM PST.

Coast Gaurder

02-12-2011

League of legends works on my brothers account on the same computer but it doesnt work on myne Can u help? i tried asking him what he did he told me it always worked. (on his account)...... Help me please!!! Today is February 12 2011 please help!

benzo1

02-17-2011

also me it worked yesterday night but now it wont connect help

LimmyMan

02-20-2011

it won't let me on my internet is working fine but it says unavailable and im good league of legends with kassidan but not good with mordekaiser

cadaversynod

06-29-2011

Mine is so weird. It says 'server status anavaliable' but as soon as I click 'Read More' the webpage gives me the "Server Status - Online Our servers are currently online - Log in and play any time!"

I cant seem to find a topic about this either

Goofyd00d

06-29-2011

same here bro

MrGrosser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-29-2011

Please don't resurrect old topics such as this. Create your own. And if you looked at the Help and Support forums before posting there about 10 recently created topics about this. Maintenance is currently going on and servers will be back online around 5:30 PST

Thank you for your patience.

See you on the battlefield summoner.