Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Server Unavailable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RampagerDone

Recruiter

02-01-2011

maintenance right now right?

Daniellynet

02-01-2011

Greetings summoners. The servers will be brought down for regularly scheduled maintenance on Monday, February 1st. Downtime will be between 1:30 AM and 10:00AM PST.
As with all downtime boosts will be extended based on that amount of time. Thanks for your patience!

Patch notes:

League of Legends will be updated during scheduled maintenance on 2/1/2010 from 1:30AM until 10AM PST.

Me:

Yay! Patch is today. **** yeah!

ionnix

02-01-2011

same question

cash4golda

02-01-2011

no says server unavailable for me as well

Faranae

02-01-2011

Quote:
barythewhite:
today is 01.02.2011 servers are unavailable do you also cant play or is only me???

Bary, the servers are down. For another 25 minutes or so at least.

Moxeh

02-01-2011

Well for me it says its still unavailable, this happens to me almost every time there is a patch. If the servers are up please let me know. I know there is a way to reset the patcher using a java script command, i tried it once and it worked, just cant find the post again =( f5 does not do anything =\ tyty

awkn

02-01-2011

its like 11 AM PST? if im not right please correct me, how is going ? i still cant enter the game i want to know if its me or it keeps down? and for how much time?

s04L

02-01-2011

its down yet?

Everoth

Recruiter

02-01-2011

so servers should be up at 12 pst ?

Soul Passion

02-01-2011

Quote:
Daniellynet:
Greetings summoners. The servers will be brought down for regularly scheduled maintenance on Monday, February 1st. Downtime will be between 1:30 AM and 10:00AM PST.
As with all downtime boosts will be extended based on that amount of time. Thanks for your patience!

Patch notes:

League of Legends will be updated during scheduled maintenance on 2/1/2010 from 1:30AM until 10AM PST.

Me:

Yay! Patch is today. **** yeah!

2/1/2010? back to the future we go! j/k

isnt it like 11:54 am PST now? 2 hours behind schedule? I wanna try Karma