Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Server Unavailable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sc2ggRise

01-07-2010

Recently, the LoL client always says "Server Unavailable", "Are you connected to the internet?" and clearly, here I am.

I've read the knowledge base articles that enable active scripting (always was), disables windows firewall (never was but now is just in case), and that has not helped. Pressing up down left right up up down down does however enable it and then I can log on to the server - but should I really have to do this every time? Also, by doing that it seems to error the PVP.net window so that it is completely blank (white) inside of the scroll boxes. I can enter chat, but that button is the only thing that isn't white in the window.

What is going on here? Why has this only recently started happening?

TheDapperPenguin

01-07-2010

This has actually happened to a lot of people after New Year's Day.

Can you access the store at all? I, along with the others with this problem, cannot get into anything through the main window, including the store.

Annelii

Recruiter

01-08-2010

I cannot even get into the game, because "server status" says "unavailable". It worked last night, but it won't work now, why not?

Claous

Recruiter

01-08-2010

Servers are down for maintenance until 8am PST.

Eonn Rage

01-11-2010

I get the same problem as well on my windows 7 laptop. It has nothing to do with the server maintenance, as I can log into the game and play no problem on my desktop with windows XP, but on vista it gives the error.

Hopefully they can find a solution to this soon!

Xenova

01-11-2010

I'm having the same problem at the moment.

I was playing a practice match and once i won and clicked the Continue button the game closed and now it won't let me click Play again on the launcher it says "Unavailable. Are you connected to the internet?". Well obviously, yes i am.

Help would be appreciated!

Xenova

01-11-2010

::Update::

I seem to have fixed the problem by disabling "Enable peer-peer" under options, i'm not sure if this fixed it or if i just happened to do that the moment it got fixed but thought i'd share.

snusman

01-11-2010

Quote:
Xenova:
::Update::

I seem to have fixed the problem by disabling "Enable peer-peer" under options, i'm not sure if this fixed it or if i just happened to do that the moment it got fixed but thought i'd share.

This works !

Raver123

01-08-2011

This sucks the server won't work It work for the past months and now it won't work This is the first time it happened. This is what said when this first happened 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY'

barythewhite

02-01-2011

today is 01.02.2011 servers are unavailable do you also cant play or is only me???