Introducing League of Legends: Turret Defense for iPhone and iPod Touch

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 17
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Summer Glau

01-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The False Prophet View Post
Seriously Riot? With all the issues with MM and cool enhancements you've promised us for the real game (more maps, tournaments, champion drafts), this is what you give us? I can understand making skins because that at least makes money for you (potentially), but, a free iPhone app? Really? Is that the best use of your time?

Epic fail.
I don't think you know how the App store works. They probably did this months ago, it takes atleast a month for an app to approve. It's not like they just did it.

Vitah3rb

01-07-2010

So we were promised a patch, and got this? Hmm. No thanks.

Kaitor

01-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The False Prophet View Post
Seriously Riot? With all the issues with MM and cool enhancements you've promised us for the real game (more maps, tournaments, champion drafts), this is what you give us? I can understand making skins because that at least makes money for you (potentially), but, a free iPhone app? Really? Is that the best use of your time?

Epic fail.
First RIOT have different teams working on different stuff. Second as far as i know this app was developed by GOA the european publisher of lol so there's no need for you to freak out.

And like Summer Glau said, appstore only accept apps a few weeks before you send it.

Skeith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2010

HMM??

What? It's a LoL APP and is free. Relax, be cool and just be glad that they launch things like this for free. The patches will come, patience dude. Let them unleash dah League. ^^

0xT1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2010

gogo android version \o/

Cukos

01-07-2010

For something they get for free, both League of Legends, and League of Legends: Turret Defense, people sure have a lot of things to complain about. Not an iPhone/iPod user, but will wait patiently for an Android App. Thanks in advance Riot!

P S Y

Master Recruiter

01-07-2010

and... the unofficial LoL Library app, for all your in game data needs on the go!

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=42434

Casualtie

01-07-2010

Games is awesaome, I seriously destro alistar's with my slow gooy turrets.

Two things about it,

1. It kills your iPhone's battery like no other app. I would say play it near a charger

2. Whats with the endless creep wave style? I got up to 84 waves twice at work and both times the app just exited out and pretended I never played!! Endless my toe.

Anyways, great game. I love it, thanks riot for making it -- and I hope you expand on it soon!!!

Nmaster64

01-07-2010

There are a lot of tower defense games, it's kind of hard to be original, but this really, really, REALLY looks like Fieldrunners with a LoL skin...

I can't say I understand why time was spent on this rather than an official app related to the actual game. Not to say I'm not appreciative of another free tower defense game, I love 'em...

T0ggle

01-07-2010

make this for the hd zune app.

12345612 ... 17