How's My Driving? Pilot Episode: Off Road Gankery

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pawnce

01-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by adomorn View Post
i watched it. more entertaining than most. don't do practice though. boring.

also, i call it ball tuck and ghost/flash.
Thanks for the suggestion. I think I agree. I'll probably move on to normal games for the next installment since I'm becoming more convinced the lag in episode 2 was mostly the result of a bad internet connection at the time.

adomorn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

01-13-2011

i'll play a few normal games with you tonight if you're up for it. always looking to expand the team and you're at least entertaining while you play.

then you can have at least one other player on the team that doesn't blow.

Pawnce

01-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by adomorn View Post
i'll play a few normal games with you tonight if you're up for it. always looking to expand the team and you're at least entertaining while you play.

then you can have at least one other player on the team that doesn't blow.
Sure, that sounds great. Today specifically I'm not so certain (I haven't slept yet, and I don't really want to livestream on 2 hours of sleep or something silly like that...), but I'll definitely be playing again within the next few days. I'll send you a thing in-game.

It'll be the Pawnce Show. Starring Adomorn.

adomorn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

01-13-2011

harr. something like that.

Pawnce

01-16-2011

So that game with Adomorn hasn't materialized yet, but in the mean time I've been experimenting with optimizing settings.

The result is Pseudo Episode 2.5: Lag and Quality Test

So if you feel like watching a not so serious game where I farm people on Urgot when not being stupid and 4 man counter ganked because I was too busy making up ridiculous lyrics to classic J-rock songs... then this is your game! :P

I was also practicing some light commentary while music was playing, so let me know what you think of my music selection as well as the overall visual quality (now with significantly less lag).

Also my comment about this thread at the end of the game was clearly a lie.

Frankaster

02-03-2011

no more episodes?

Pawnce

02-13-2011

Sorry, Frank. I was having problems with livestream podcaster not recording my games at all and am in the middle of switching over to an own3d.tv account. However, to complicate matters shaw cable has gone to total **** in my area with 10 - 60% packet loss, and it is impossible to play currently (let alone livestream). I'll be sorting that out today... hopefully.

So I'll be back with a new and exciting announcement soon... hopefully.

Pawnce

02-23-2011

Alright! I'm back up and running again, but now with the new and improved stylings of own3d.tv which seems to lag less after hours and hours of tinkering with settings. I will continue to tweak them to get the highest possibly video quality with my allotted upload bandwidth

The latest episode, Episode 3: Runterra.com E-Resumania is available HERE. The mic volume is a bit low, so I'll get that higher for the next game.

As always comments, suggestions, and criticisms are highly welcomed.

Pawnce

02-25-2011

They're coming fast and furious now (2 games in 3 days?? holy **** slow this train down!). Episode 4: Troll Town - Population: Game is now up for your viewing pleasure. I'll copy paste the introduction from somewhere else, so just ignore the parts that do not apply here!

Quote:
Hello again! I've decided to do another demo tape... thing... for y'all all. I play absolutely terribly (you'll see why... if you watch :P), but I figure it's a decent companion video for the first one where I'm hard to hear. If that game is more of a proof of concept showing that I at least vaguely know how to play the game (or at least able to pick on people significantly worse than myself...) this is more of a "you can hear me commentating throughout the bulk of the match since the volume actually turned up" game.

Available HERE

So come take a look at generally how not to play zilean, missed ults, unnecessary tower dives, e-thuggery, and me accidentally calling all skills revive instead of their actual names... If that doesn't sell you on my ability to livestream I don't know what will.
Also, the other reason I'm leaving this game up is so that hopefully those guys get banned. You'll see what I'm talking about quickly enough :P