Penta kill? WTF Moment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

└zza

01-12-2011

I like how you build WW LOL YEAH LETS KEEP STACKING DMG

viscrom

01-12-2011

No penta kill but a wtf moment:

I was mid vs Kat as Ashe. Shot an arrow that missed (I was a bit off at a weird angle and not in the lane), but ended up killing their jungler and getting his red buff. I've hit all sorts of crazy arrows but never unintentionally killed someone blind before. He was raging pretty hard.

CanIHazUrElo

01-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiTro View Post
yo ****face.

it's a quad.

troll somewhere else.
"Penta?" it's obviously questioning the fact as to whether or not a penta kill was achieved, did you think of that? Troll fail.

Shagrarz

01-12-2011

meh....looked like yi did most of the damage to panth anyways...sucks for BM though, pentakills are nice.

CanIHazUrElo

01-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superdadd View Post
Just curious.... if someone modifies their tactics and holds back just so you can last hit, is it really a penta kill?

Call it one if you want, but it's only a pentakill if you kill all 5, not if you are fed the 5th.
No it's not a true Penta kill, which is why I wasn't angry that I didn't get it. I don't think I did enough damage on the pantheon to say I deserved it.

Frosty716

01-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superdadd View Post
Just curious.... if someone modifies their tactics and holds back just so you can last hit, is it really a penta kill?

Call it one if you want, but it's only a pentakill if you kill all 5, not if you are fed the 5th.
Ha ha, little newbie this is so true, however the game's mechanics don't work like that. However, I would like to see Riot have a system where whoever did the most total damage to that fallen enemy champion gets the most gold, not whoever hit him/her last. I don't know. Maybe I'm just trolling because I like to play Support/Tank a lot

FuzzyStarburst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty716 View Post
Ha ha, little newbie this is so true, however the game's mechanics don't work like that. However, I would like to see Riot have a system where whoever did the most total damage to that fallen enemy champion gets the most gold, not whoever hit him/her last. I don't know. Maybe I'm just trolling because I like to play Support/Tank a lot
Support/tank doesn't need the kills as much. In fact, you should back off if the kill is guaranteed to let someone else get it. Unless you're underfed, MAYBE.

I do think WW should have just been given the penta kill. Even if Yi did most of the damage, he was only able to because WW wiped the rest of the team anyway.

Its Billy Mays

01-13-2011

Why is this in Guides and Strategy?

iSygg

01-13-2011

On monday in a ranked game I got 2 pentakills in one game with smite revive eve, it's still the in my match history as my last game played. =P I really wish I had of thought of it and saved it.