Any updates for the LoL soundcloud?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jor in the North

04-09-2014

Hey, could you please add the Haunted Zyra theme from the 2013 Harrowing? I really enjoyed the chilling chord progression and Danse Macabre iterations.

Vlad Alexa

04-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Eno View Post
Theres no cello in the soundcloud version, it does not look like its the same as the live performance at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHyLwfkGk8E

TheKillerAngel

04-14-2014

I'm glad that the Vel'Koz piece was added - it has that electronic style that really reminds me of music from the Mass Effect series. I think it's a great composition.

Are there any thoughts to releasing a League of Legends soundtrack with all of these themes?

CyberTootie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad Alexa View Post
Theres no cello in the soundcloud version, it does not look like its the same as the live performance at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHyLwfkGk8E
The live version was performed live with actual instruments, the recording sounds fully synthesized. I wouldn't consider it unusual to give parts to instruments of an orchestra for a live performance that weren't used in a prerecorded version, because otherwise they just sit there or you don't use the whole ensemble.

Averath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-21-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Eno View Post
Hey guys! Thanks for the continued support of our awesome musics!!!

Praeco is without a doubt one of the hardest working guys at Riot, and he gets to this stuff as soon as humanly possible; Super Galaxy Rumble should be up in the not too distant future.

Do you guys have any requests for specific pieces that are missing and would love to see up there??
Don't mean to necro this thread, but Braum's music is now up on the soundcloud but Super Galaxy Rumble's is not. Any ETA on when we can get that awesome track, guys?

CyberTootie

05-22-2014

"...as soon as humanly possible".