@Riot: Urgent Questions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SecXz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyDogBird View Post
OVER 9000!) If a tree falls and nobody is there to hear it, does Maokai get pissed?

9002) If singed is fired, can he work at Runeterra's first diner?

9003) Can WW actually become a wolf chemist? I'd like a skin of that. Or him of a normal person, but still uses his old voice, and spells. Normal human running around eating people. I'd buy it.

9004) What would happen if Ashe's arrow collides with Ezreal's Trueshot while Lux fired her lazer? Would people complain that global ults are OP, or would they just call Nocturne's ult global, which it isnt.

9005) If Trundle is infected with an incurable disease even though he can regenerate, does that mean he is literally infected with trolling?

9006) If Morgana is a baker, wouldn't that make Kayle, her rival, a food critic who hates her food?

9007) How come whenever I see Anivia fight a Brand, I want to yell in all, "Anivia uses Ice Blast on Brand. ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE!.

9008) Like the above post, but I want to say when Brand is fighting Maokai "Its super effective!"

9009) When you release Rumble, I'm going to yell "Rumble uses flamethrower! It's super/not very effective" accordingly.

9010) What happens if 2 Cho's eat each other at the same time? And what if a Cho uses revive and feasts his dead ghost that Mordekaiser made from him?

9011) How come Amumu has no friends? Is it because he crys alot and has alot of tantrums. Also, why is Amumu more of a kid then annie?

9012) If LeBlanc is a deceiver, is it possible that she is the only one that can gamble with TF? Also, if Shamrock Malphite faces TF in a card battle who would win? I mean, their both lucky.

9013) Is Mordekaiser's army he commands the millions of groupies he has for his Pentakill band?

9014) What do the champions have to say about skins? I'm sure Nidalle was kind of pissed she had to get plastic surgery for her French Maid outfit, and what about Taric? Doesn't he feel bad that he doesn't have any good costumes?

9015) Is the reason why you have alot of girls with giant boobs is because they have padding in there to protect their chest? If so, Lux is in dire need of some protection.

9016) If King Rammus is a king, and Tyrn is a king, who is Ashe married to? I know the lore says Tyrn, but Rammus has a way with words. "Ok" always gets the girls.

9017) If Lee Sin is blind because he caught on fire to protest the Noxian invasion, is it possible that was just an excuse, or to say that he was bad ass, even though he got ganked by Brand/Annie?

9018) If Dr. Mundo is a real doctor, is it possible that the ninjas learned from him? I mean the ninjas have their own way of "going where they please." Akali can stealth and then go where she pleases, Shen can dash and go where he pleases, and Kennen can lighting rush and go where he pleases.

9019) What company does Corporate Mundo own? Who works for him? What does he sell? Why would he throw his briefcase, doesn't that hold very important meeting ****? Or does Mundo throw what he pleases?

9020) If Nasus is a dog, and Renekton is a crocodile, then would their brother be a bird? If so, would that make Rammus their brother. I mean, D, C, B, then A. There's a patern.

9021) How come when Twitch got poisoned and **** in Zaun, he could talk, but when Rammus got infected, he can only say Ok? And also, where did he learn Ok from?

9022) Does Udyr have multiple personality disorder, or is he just a furry?

Thats it for now. I request more answers!
Anivia must be their sister. No reason why they can't have a sister. She's a bird.

RustleMahJimmys

04-25-2011

I chuckled, and then i lost it at the heimerdinger part.
I just imagined some kid walking to school then getting pelted to death by a mechanical turret in some bush.

Legendairy Cow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-26-2011

You sir, have made my day, and I thank you for it.

+1

falldowngoboom

04-26-2011

bump?

spudsrus

04-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unana View Post
88) I am quite certain that Gragas has the biggest breasts from all the champions but could I still get some confirmation to this?
tryndamere's were so big they gave him new splash art to cover them up...

Chance And Łuck

04-26-2011

are you gonna go back to the present w/ garen/morde?

GodEmperorLetoII

04-26-2011

We need your art, Fruit

Fruitstrike

Software Engineer

04-26-2011
5 of 15 Riot Posts

Here is the first piece of art for this story. It depicts what happened when they were travelling to the Marsh and Mundo accidentally ran over Teemo's mushrooms one too many times. I title it...

Mundo Gives Taste Of Own Medicine As He Pleases!!! *Slurp!*

haps

04-26-2011

It's .... it's beautiful.

*runs away crying tears of joy*

CiviIized Rat

04-26-2011

I only like it because it's a yordle getting choked above a poisonous shroom. (Aside from the fact that PRETTY COLORS!)