@Riot: Urgent Questions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SecXz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2011

9001) Riot, do you guys think that everyone here hates you now, since you've not answered these questions properly? Because we do. Don't think otherwise. ANSWER THE QUESTIONS ****IT.

s0cr8ez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-22-2011

bump

PureOhms

04-22-2011

We need more Xin childhood story! But from someone who writes on occasion I can tell you that this story you've created wont be easily ended (at least not ended satisfyingly if ended short). You wont be getting to the Garen story for a while. I sort of hope you just turn this into a long running project.

27 Lemurs

04-22-2011

bimpity bump. Also, every comment isn't +1. Defeat

JudgementPanties

04-22-2011

MORE WW and CAIT PLZ AND THANK YOU. (WW and MF works too.....and while i'm at it can we get more akali/kat and some Kayle/Morgana........or Kayle/Morgana/Lux...........or Kayle/Morgana/Lux/Akali/Human Anivia/Ashe/Cassiopiea/Eve/Irelia/Janna/Karma/LB/Nida/Sivir/Sona/Soraka?)

Amocoru

04-22-2011

6. OMFG 6. I hate teemo skins but **** this would be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Kazooster

04-22-2011

Cmon.. Lets have some more.

Fruit Jews

04-22-2011

agreed

KittyDogBird

04-22-2011

OVER 9000!) If a tree falls and nobody is there to hear it, does Maokai get pissed?

9002) If singed is fired, can he work at Runeterra's first diner?

9003) Can WW actually become a wolf chemist? I'd like a skin of that. Or him of a normal person, but still uses his old voice, and spells. Normal human running around eating people. I'd buy it.

9004) What would happen if Ashe's arrow collides with Ezreal's Trueshot while Lux fired her lazer? Would people complain that global ults are OP, or would they just call Nocturne's ult global, which it isnt.

9005) If Trundle is infected with an incurable disease even though he can regenerate, does that mean he is literally infected with trolling?

9006) If Morgana is a baker, wouldn't that make Kayle, her rival, a food critic who hates her food?

9007) How come whenever I see Anivia fight a Brand, I want to yell in all, "Anivia uses Ice Blast on Brand. ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE!.

9008) Like the above post, but I want to say when Brand is fighting Maokai "Its super effective!"

9009) When you release Rumble, I'm going to yell "Rumble uses flamethrower! It's super/not very effective" accordingly.

9010) What happens if 2 Cho's eat each other at the same time? And what if a Cho uses revive and feasts his dead ghost that Mordekaiser made from him?

9011) How come Amumu has no friends? Is it because he crys alot and has alot of tantrums. Also, why is Amumu more of a kid then annie?

9012) If LeBlanc is a deceiver, is it possible that she is the only one that can gamble with TF? Also, if Shamrock Malphite faces TF in a card battle who would win? I mean, their both lucky.

9013) Is Mordekaiser's army he commands the millions of groupies he has for his Pentakill band?

9014) What do the champions have to say about skins? I'm sure Nidalle was kind of pissed she had to get plastic surgery for her French Maid outfit, and what about Taric? Doesn't he feel bad that he doesn't have any good costumes?

9015) Is the reason why you have alot of girls with giant boobs is because they have padding in there to protect their chest? If so, Lux is in dire need of some protection.

9016) If King Rammus is a king, and Tyrn is a king, who is Ashe married to? I know the lore says Tyrn, but Rammus has a way with words. "Ok" always gets the girls.

9017) If Lee Sin is blind because he caught on fire to protest the Noxian invasion, is it possible that was just an excuse, or to say that he was bad ass, even though he got ganked by Brand/Annie?

9018) If Dr. Mundo is a real doctor, is it possible that the ninjas learned from him? I mean the ninjas have their own way of "going where they please." Akali can stealth and then go where she pleases, Shen can dash and go where he pleases, and Kennen can lighting rush and go where he pleases.

9019) What company does Corporate Mundo own? Who works for him? What does he sell? Why would he throw his briefcase, doesn't that hold very important meeting ****? Or does Mundo throw what he pleases?

9020) If Nasus is a dog, and Renekton is a crocodile, then would their brother be a bird? If so, would that make Rammus their brother. I mean, D, C, B, then A. There's a patern.

9021) How come when Twitch got poisoned and **** in Zaun, he could talk, but when Rammus got infected, he can only say Ok? And also, where did he learn Ok from?

9022) Does Udyr have multiple personality disorder, or is he just a furry?

Thats it for now. I request more answers!

SteveCyrus

04-22-2011

9003 How can PRE-VOID kassadin use his abilites?