@Riot: Urgent Questions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordLazarus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2011

I've thoroughly enjoyed both your questions and your story, Renekton Bot. Thank you for sharing.

Chance And Łuck

04-16-2011

My mind has the rumblies...

that only more of your story can satisfy...

Please post more!

DarkKat48

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2011

With the Launcher broken maybe he will have time to post more awesomeness!

Spoing

04-16-2011

Nikasaur is too busy touching herself with the idea of garen and morde caressing eachother to answer. (same goes for shurelia)

bRoGTeN

04-16-2011

Oh. Renekktonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I got an erection after reading this. Thanks.

Boglioni

04-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoing View Post
Nikasaur is too busy touching herself with the idea of garen and morde caressing eachother to answer. (same goes for shurelia)
o.O

Leno

04-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renekton Bot View Post
Aww, you're kind <3

104) Riot, can we have an owl champion?

His backstory can be that he was Zilean's pet owl during his imprisonment in that tower, and the same chronal affliction that cursed his master also affected him.

His passive would be increased stats and movement speed the more health he has, which would give him some good ganking ability because owls are pro gankers irl. Also he'd get bonus damage vs. yordles and Twitch.

His Q: Rend. Melee attack that slows the target and causes a damage over time effect.

His W: Screech. AoE that fears enemies.

His E: Chrono-shift, which functions much like flash only it gives him slightly increased movement speed if he has over 25% health.

His R: Midnight, where he uses his magic time powers to turn day into night, severely limiting the enemy team's vision radius while increasing his own. Also he gets a bigass stat boost 'cause owls are nocturnal.

His name is Dr. Hoo, and he is a time owl.
I see what you did there.

MCXL

04-16-2011

Oh god yes, 23 pages of golden delights!

SaffireStarblade

04-16-2011

Renekton Bot, I bow to your amazing literary skills.

I started reading the fanfic because it was hilarious, but you've drawn me in further with your art and your mastery with the written word. Bravo and carry on, I'll be watching the LJ for updates!

RawrJar

04-16-2011

Ah man I was checking the LJ! guess I gotta track down the pages the hard way.