Champion Sneak Peek: Renekton, the Butcher of the Sands

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KoalaDolphin

01-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsolved View Post
if you knew anything about anything you would know how to spell mythology.*
my bad im french, and my main language isnt english. i wrote this fast and wrote it the french way by mistake.

CallmeX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2011

I am very excited to see the new Nasus style champ, lets just make sure he is worth playing please =) I see all these new champs I want to buy and I always wait to see how useful/useless they will be, there are 66ish champs in the game and I play 3 lol I mean there are so many things the design team can be doing besides things to make you guys more money (that in the process would make the game better, thus keeping people playing and creating new revenue ultimately expanding your user base, and the champs that have already been created will be like free money at this point) I only point this out cause we all know League of Legends (while being one of the most fun games out) is also VERY broken in many ways. I do want to say great work to a riot staff, besides World of Warcraft I don't think there is a better cash cow in the world of gaming.. Create a free game to lure them in, constantly make the same things over and over mixing abilities and changing skins to keep cost low, charge a premium so our users can "keep up" with the very unforgiving elo system and use the same 2 maps over and over and over with a few new skins! lol Oh yea lets not forget about the time spent making those super cool youtube brolaf videos Get with it please Riot.. I would like to ENJOY my game not finance your companies Christmas parties. About about working on brackets for the different tier players in elo? Or making some anti leaving fix? Thanks love you. Your friend Danny.

Xavier Price

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2011

I beg to differ that Garen and Lux were the first siblings. Kayle and Morgana are sisters, and were in pre-episode 1.

Destroyer18O

01-13-2011

this champion looks awsome!!!

Kirrick

01-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier Price View Post
I beg to differ that Garen and Lux were the first siblings. Kayle and Morgana are sisters, and were in pre-episode 1.

The guys has a point

BlackBerry02

01-13-2011

finally male champion, doesn't mean that i dont like girls ^-^

amankrazykiller

01-13-2011

male champion O.O? probally sumthing like ww and nasus together EH

Beardstorm

01-13-2011

Morgana and Kayle were siblings that hated eachother before these guys. Fail riot.
In srsness, I am excited to play renekhton, I just hope he's as balanced as his brother was. Not now is. But was.

P.S. I think it's funny that Riot forgot Morgana. Is this good? Does this mean they've stopped nerfing her?

Swiff3r

01-13-2011

cool!

squad killer

01-13-2011

dam this guy looks like a beast
hope he is op