Champion Sneak Peek: Renekton, the Butcher of the Sands

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MefistofelesX

01-11-2011

What ever skin you make for him PLEASE dont make a pharaoh one. Egypt had less pharaoes in history than LoL has as skins :P

Sinskiman

01-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CIone View Post
You know what I want to see a Hot Yordle Chick. Like the MF and Caitlyn of Yordles.
Tristana doesn't do it for you?

Metalkicker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronicHero View Post
Lately, we’ve seen quite a few sibling duos enter the League of Legends. While Garen and Lux may have been the first to make membership in the League a familial affair, since then Cassiopeia and Katarina have been making a point of highlighting the importance of good genes. Of course, not all families get along, and if we’re going to broach the subject of sibling rivalry there’s probably no better place to start than with Nasus’ brother Renekton, the Eater of Souls. We’re personally not sure that we’ve ever seen a fraternal relationship with more animosity (no pun intended).
Instead of new champions how about fixing server stability and new maps. I'd like that very much.

Hyunkyu

01-11-2011

Eh... What about Kayle and Morg... They're sisters are they not? XP

Moose4987

01-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehFoxy View Post
another new hero? -_-

give us a sneak peak of Magma chamber or a progress report of how the Replay function is coming along
The fact that this got downvoted so hard shows exactly how bad fanboys infest these sites and give a false sense of achievement to devs to make them think we are getting all we want... I could not agree with the quoted statement more, yes the champ looks cool but i would skip new champs for months just to have new map(s). The devs look at these forums, and they see that requests for new maps get downvoted... so why would they release a new map if this is the case??? don't downvote just because you don't entirely agree with the post.

Wolfieluv

01-11-2011

OMG guys I L.O.V.E YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU <333333 epic alligator beast !!! i feel like RAWWWWWWWWWR

Shanster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2011

Do want!!!

Lone The Smurf

01-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronicHero View Post
Lately, we’ve seen quite a few sibling duos enter the League of Legends. While Garen and Lux may have been the first to make membership in the League a familial affair, since then Cassiopeia and Katarina have been making a point of highlighting the importance of good genes. Of course, not all families get along, and if we’re going to broach the subject of sibling rivalry there’s probably no better place to start than with Nasus’ brother Renekton, the Eater of Souls. We’re personally not sure that we’ve ever seen a fraternal relationship with more animosity (no pun intended).
Duh...I thought Kayle and Morgana were sisters making them the first family on LoL??

a Sejuani

01-11-2011

Now this will make more sense... Nasus fighting for the 'seemingly' bad side along with Morg, WW, etc...

Where will his brother be?

Sage66

01-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehFoxy View Post
another new hero? -_-

give us a sneak peak of Magma chamber or a progress report of how the Replay function is coming along
I have to agree, stop trying to distract us with new champions if in the end all you are doing is insulting us. What we want is more substance in the game, much more balance within the characters that we already have, the new updates promissed in gameinformer, and many many more. So please stop insulting us and make the changes that you customer base wants, which by the way is not always what you want.