Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

help with warwick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SageMode

01-07-2010

So I have been playing warwick as my main. I have jungling down pact. Soloing until level 6, and then ganking and lane. Hopping utilizing red and blue buffs the thing is although I don't do bad my ratio is still lacking like I average a 3/1/9 all the screenshots that i see in guides show like a 19/3/10 or somthing. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong I. know jungling makes me level up a tad slower that being said when attacking enemies they are generally higher level then me so I tend to be mindful of ganks I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. If I were to solo as warwick in a lane I think it would be a ton of hugging since warwick has no real escape abilities. I'm just curious what other people think.

Basilisk9466

01-07-2010

What item build do you use?

Warwick is a very viable jungler, but I tend to play him in a lane. You need a good partner to do it, but Infinite Duress is a 2s stun dealing a lot of damage - perfect time for someone else to tear your helpless target to bits.

Mpalm

01-07-2010

Warwick is so.... situational. He's a great jungler and if you jungle properly your enemies should not be a higher level than you. Basically you need smite, you need to clear out the other team's jungle and you need to be doing dragon solo at ~6 until the end of the game. The boost that your team gets while you solo dragon is nothing to shake a stick at. However, good players will ward/CV dragon so you'll need to be very careful. After 6, you just want to gank the weak champions with your ultimate and pay attention to who took cleanse/heal/flash/rally. Obviously continue to jungle and push lanes/gank when the opportunity arises.

Even so, your team needs to be able to effectively solo two separate lanes. If you cannot hold lanes with 2 solo champions then things will go south very quickly.

As far as builds go, this is what I have saved... although I haven't played warwick in ages, but it should work. The boots can be interchanged with whatever you want, merc treads, ninja, etc.

http://leaguecraft.com/builder/Warwick/60db125cf514db0556e08c7665cb4757

SageMode

01-07-2010

My Target build late game is mandreds Bloodrazor, beserkers greaves, bloodthirster, frozen mallet. situational items being malady, black cleaver, infinity edge. I use smite and ralley when jungling and exhaust and Tele when laning. Not sure what starting items. to use in a lane yet I usually get pots and boots of swiftness.

Mighty Sandwich

01-07-2010

Bloodrazor is a must on Warwick and you should be grinding to build it as soon as possible, especially when jungling since you'll going to be getting Madred's Razors anyway. When jungling I tend to go for Madred's Razors -> Zerker Greaves -> Vampiric Scepter (not have to Recall as often), then grinding Bloodrazor.

After I get Bloodrazor, the rest is situational. If I'm going to be focused and whittled I finish Malady by upgrading the Scepter I got earlier. If there are a lot of tanks, go for Black Cleaver. A lot of casters, Wit's End.