Throw a Shrimp on the Shurima (Open RP)

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hammdog

06-20-2013

Sick of being seen a grumpy killjoy, Mundy Lawrenson decided to throw a Shurima-style party. Located at the eastern borders of the Shurima Desert, the area was complete with a barbecue, a small pool, and a fighting ring for the rowdier people. Mundy looked to the ((hopefully)) approaching people. "G'day, he said. "This is about a year's salary, so you'd better enjoy it!"

((Inspired by the Chill 'n Grill, this is a thread where you can unwind, grab some tough as all hell steak, have a friendly brawl, or just chat in the moonlight and soak in Shurma's beauty.

Da Rules: Be polite, keep it PG13, no god moding, no fighting outside the ring and no killing or seriously injurng others IN the ring. Has fun!

And yes, I am Australian.))

Hammdog

06-21-2013

((Bump. C'mon, don't let this thread die already!))

Alice Ravensong

06-21-2013

Alice walks up to the barbecue, cursing at all the sand. when she saw the pool, she didn't even greet Mundy and dove right in.
(((Yay support )

Hammdog

06-21-2013

"Watch your head, ya ska- oh hey Alice."

Alice Ravensong

06-21-2013

Alice comes up from the water, noticing Mundy for the first time. "Oh hi, am I the only one here?" She looks around and leans on the edge of the pool. "Seems like you didn't advertise enough."

Hammdog

06-21-2013

Mundy stayed silent for a moment, as if thinking, before smashing his head against the heated barbecue. He brought his face up, now streaked with black. "F***in' hell, I didn't."

Alice Ravensong

06-21-2013

Alice's expression :O
She looks at him with mild interest. "Did you just......do that?" she chuckles. "dont worry, you can put a flyer in my bar." (((Do it, do it, do it)))

Hammdog

06-21-2013

"If you insist." Mundy hastily sketched up a flyer, using a Hextech processor to write for him, tied it to his boomerang and let it fly. It would come back after its "delivery". "Wait, you own a bar?"

Alice Ravensong

06-21-2013

She turned her head at him. "Yeah, in Noxus, not too many people know about it but its there." She yawns and looks at the sky. "No offense, but why here for a cookout?"

Edit: (((put a link on the letter, so people can just jump to it :P)))

Ask Gem Knight

06-21-2013

After walking for what seemed forever around eastern Shurima Desert, the Gem Knight finally found out something unusual... A barbecue? The flyer at the Ravensong's bar was about a BBQ? Now Taric remembered... The boomerang belonged to Mundy, the ADHD boy who can't spend more than 5 minutes without getting himself hurt. And Taric was annoyed at the fact the flyer was incredibly non-specific, so he might hurt Mundy himself...

He approached Alice and Mundy, covered by a travelling cloak, appropriate for the desert climate, with bored expression on his face
- "So, I see you decided to throw a party... And it seems that you already got yourself burned before it could even start... Also, hello there, Alice" - He smiled. He then took a sip of his flask of water, annoyed by the dry ambient

12345 ... 7