Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[GUIDE] how 2 win solo gaem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xxiem

01-07-2010

Ok gais so her it goes. after inventing tis stratmgey, i has NEVER lose a gaem and now i pass it on 2 u, like simba. i gonna tlk 2 u gais about a kind of ship 2day called LEEDERSHIP. not liek a boat, but liek more aerplane i guess JK LOL! leedershipz are liek... starcraft carrier sorta... even CANNON DEFENSE no can stop you now.

1. Frst thing FIRST: do NOT kil dragon. i know u say xxiem, dragun gib me FREE XP and FREE GOLD but wut u give up is WORSE. dragun has fire breath, so u wil get BURNED and not liek pokemon pusy burned 2 dmg liek MAJOR BURN.

2. then u cal SOLO MID no matta who u hero is. wen u cal solo mid u say 2 ur team not to fuk wit u, u r the ****. the respect u 10 points and leedershp can start fly.

3. if noob team tries 2 do tins togther, NO. do NOT bcuz if 5 ppl in one place, 5 ppl get KILLED FASTER. u need use them as distracshun only so u can by urself push towers ALONE.

4. cal ur team dumb fuk idiot whenevr u can bcuz more insult = moer respeks points, and plus wen u maek them ANGRY they get MORE POWER dragonball z.

5. ietms liek starks fevor, ages of legn, and othr teem **** is BULL**** suck fest. dont get, u wont b wit ur teem anyway.

6. only mastry worth get it is LITE FIRE and SMITE becuz othres mite hlp ur team or sum thin on accident

ther u go wit tis guide u cnt lose! ps play evelyn 4 most win tiem.

Aldryk Mondaren

01-07-2010

Too long, didn't read. Although in truth, the issue is that it's QQing done with poor typing as a joke. Sadly, the joke fails to amuse me and so I did not read. Good day sir.

xox pink n sparkly xox

01-07-2010

dis is sooo lyke rong

eve is liek the BESTEST pokemans ever omg. u shud write 1 for him. her i guess.

u kno who is da wrostest ever? udyr dumb ***** bear. he is skitsophallic he cant even kno liek what 2 be. he is liek 4 didfferent forms of SUCK. he allso has a name is too hard 2 spel.

CUDDLEYANGEL182

01-07-2010

Quote:
Aldryk Mondaren:
Too long, didn't read. Although in truth, the issue is that it's QQing done with poor typing as a joke. Sadly, the joke fails to amuse me and so I did not read. Good day sir.

So you didn't read it yet you know it's not funny. gj.

xox pink n sparkly xox

01-07-2010

brb running to the bafroom i has the leader****s

CUDDLEYANGEL182

01-07-2010

Quote:
Aldryk Mondaren:

tldr

xox pink n sparkly xox

01-07-2010

the leadershiets, rather.

xxiem

01-07-2010

ya u stups or sumin bad

BEST ADC W0RLD

01-07-2010

Reading this guide was quite a painful experience, but now that my eyes stopped bleeding, here goes my criticism

-1 leadership for not learning basic spelling and grammar in primary school.
-1 strategy for soloing mid at all circumstances.
-1 strategy for discouraging 5 player ganking and play.
-1 leadership for promoting verbal harassment during a game. Verbal harassment is best used after a game is finished, in order to maintain team cohesion and morale.
-1 strategy for limiting yourself to two sorcerer skills.
-1 strategy for limiting yourself to one character.

Yana

01-07-2010

I lolled

btw, Trolling sarcasm unintentionally = fail