Hows my Ashe build.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

uberduckling

01-07-2010

Hey, my char at the moment is ashe and i thinks im pretty good with her, but i just wanna make sure my item build is ok and im not doing the complete wrong thing.

1: I would start by getting the "boots of speed", two health potions, and one mana potion.

2: B.F sword, by here i would have used my potions.

3: I would Upgrade my boots of speed to beserkers greeves, for the movement and attack speed.

4: Now when I had enough money I would upgrade the B.F Sword into a Infinty Edge.

5: Then i would aim for a Last Whisper.

6: Now a Madreds bloodrazor.

7: If the game last this long i would go for the phantom dancer, or the bloodthirster.

For my spells, Heal and Teleport.

For my masteries crittical max, attack dmg max

ty

bobthegood

01-07-2010

Pots are great for the early game and boots will give you the ability to harass very effectively, especially if you can orb walk your frost arrows. However, most ashe players get some sort of regen be it mana, hp, or both once they decide to start running around. You'll find yourself taking many trips home to the fountain, which will really slow down your mid game. With that in consideration, teleport and heal would be good summoner spells for you to take, but that would mean no cleanse. Ashe is too squishy and any cc on her will ultimately spell her doom.

Synxxx

01-07-2010

LW/Madred's is kind of wasted on Ashe since Frost Volley doesn't scale with attack speed, and can't proc effects. IMO you're better off going Cat > Zerk Boots (or Treads, use best judgement) > BFx2 > (If you're having caster problems, turn Cat into Banshee, if not; go for IE + Bloodthirster).

Benoit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2010

Get Catalyst the protector as your first item and your build will be decent.