What does a period feel like?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gam0n

01-11-2011

Hi, I'm 9 and I'm reading this.

Gazzi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gam0n View Post
Hi, I'm 9 and I'm reading this.
hi, why are you on a website that specifically says 13 is the lowest age limit that is allowed to access forum material?

Gam0n

01-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazzi View Post
hi, why are you on a website that specifically says 13 is the lowest age limit that is allowed to access forum material?
Hi, sorry but I don't speak BR.

Sailor Cosmos

12-26-2011

I like this thread. I love period sex.

Elan Tedronai

12-26-2011

Quote:
While some women feel may feel uncomfortable about having sexual intercourse during menstruation, it’s perfectly OK, and may even help relieve menstrual cramps. In fact, although not scientifically proven, researchers have associated *** during menstruation with decreased endometriosis, as well as with several other health benefits including a long life; absence of heart disease, stroke, and breast cancer; healthy immunity; regulating the menstrual cycle; pain management; and improved quality of life. While the health benefits of sexual intercourse need more study, there is no health reason not to have *** during menstruation, so, go ahead, and have *** during your period if you want to!
WOW! I bet it will wash my car, take out the trash, mow the lawn and change the furnace filter too won't it!?

Yaezakura

12-26-2011

Hmm... this is probably the last kind of thread I ever expected to find here. But it amuses me.

Mine are generally no big deal. I've never had cramps, and the bleeding is light. Only lasts for about four days.

I experience no increase in sexual desire during this time. In fact, other than the bleeding, the only indication I'm on my period is that it's the only time chocolate is appetizing to me. Normally I just don't care for the stuff, but I tend to have cravings for it during that time.

ApeOfMankind

12-26-2011

-Mine lasts 3-4 days; very irregularly.
-I only feel my cramps BEFORE I get my period and it's never too bad. It's like.. a sharp ache halfway between the belly button and pubic bone. It's not really like a cramp when you run or have to go to the bathroom; it's something different that words can't really describe. "Getting falcon punched" doesn't quite draw the right picture for the male readers. My best friend in high school would miss 3-4 days/ month because of them; luckily, mine are bearable.
-Sexual desire increases for me & boyfriend accommodates -2thumbsup/wink-
-Aaand, overall, by now it's not even annoying anymore. Its like, "Period2strong, gg"

Coedeed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2011

Waiting for this thread to get locked since you bumped it.

Dobagoh

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazzi View Post
it's fun to talk publicly about periods and make people feel awkward though.
Yes, especially during dinner. Talking about periods.

For the entire dinner.

Really fun. It was one of those dinners where I left the restaurant less hungry than when I entered, despite eating almost nothing! Sort of like a new-fangled diet plan.