Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Skins in the Upcoming Patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Singularity42

01-07-2010

Quote:
Ad Victoriam:
Badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

MUSHROOM MUSHROOM!!

Badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

MUSHROOM MUSHROOM!!

snake snake

p.s. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0NvcQ3Yiqk (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0NvcQ3Yiqk)

IS1611d82ca8b215

Adjudicator

01-07-2010

Recon teemo with a paint job? Who likes teemo anyway.

Karthus looks cool, so does Ali, but I'd not buy him simply because I have the Digital CE and I prefer black over gold.

Amui

01-07-2010

I for one would buy a Gentleman Cho'Gath skin over these any day.
Cho'Gath will eat who he pleases.....politely!

01-07-2010

Another black/gray skin? Is anyone else not excited by all these "ghost", "phantom", or "assassin" skins? Seems like a cop out to just make them wearing all black with gray highlights.

On the flip side, I'm a huge fan of skins with a real theme like the Badger and the Golden Bull! I guess 2 out of 3 ain't bad. :P

Takomancer

Recruiter

01-07-2010

no more teemo vote obama!

Jarok

01-07-2010

i wonder how many more posts are going to be about teemo skins.

Naga Janna skin plz!

Jarok

01-07-2010

gambit like skin for twisted fate? you got a bowser like skin for rammus.....why not

frangulis

01-07-2010

I don't know why, but when I see Janna, i get the feeling she could be Ryze's lost sister. So... I think it would be cool if she had a Ryze-like skin (violet/blue skin, tattos, ...)

And I want a Black Mage Veigar skin! Like FF IX's Vivi. (but it would be illegal if Veigar looked exactly like a FF black mage...)

Hubbz

01-07-2010

Look - here's the obvious solution. Just make skins for Teemo like look like every other champion and make it a pack to buy.

I would love to see Sion/Teemo, Shaco/Teemo, Warwick/Teemo, or heck even a minion/Teemo.

:P

Grimorly

01-07-2010

Love the game and the work you guys have put into it, I would like to see skins for warwick morgana, and NO MORE Teemo. But they do look great keep it up