Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Skins in the Upcoming Patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ReadInPeace

01-07-2010

Teemo skin is the most awesome idea ever.

Imagine: he's a BADGER, who can plant MUSHROOMS...

Might be unintentional, but if not, fantastic reference guys, to this:

Addiction alert! Brain numbingly good!

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/120321

Cheers

P.S.: Could I get a cookie for guessing it? Or Teemo for free. ^ - ^

Achenar

01-07-2010

Much as I understand it's financially fantastic, I'd like to see skins for some of the other champions before we get repeated skins for Teemo and Alistar. ._.

The original Sivir skin, for example, could be fantastic.

HotDkaTz

01-07-2010

Quote:
Raidenwing:
Teemo is the most popular champion being bought at the store so developing more costumes for him is the financially intelligent thing to do since the is the largest amount of people that could want to buy it and use it. It is a smart decision and if it helps with the funding for the game and riot studios I'm all for it. Especially if they keep the skins creative like turning teemo into a badger.

Totaly agreed.

Purutzil

01-07-2010

Quote:
JCTran:
Why the ridiculous amounts of skins for Teemo? There are a lot of other heroes that could use some variation...

Riot loves Teemo. Why do you think it took so long to get him nerfed, and why his ult remains un-nerfed even though its widely known in higher Elo as being incredibly powerful Map Controled rivaled by no other.

moebomb

01-07-2010

Ghost. Fiddle. Sticks.

Cambios

Senior Recruiter

01-07-2010

Before we get our 9000th teemo skin, 3rd Alistar skin, etc. could we perhaps get new skins for all the other heroes first?

mortor

01-07-2010

Quote:
Jarok:
how about a new skin for janna, since this game is based of a WC3 mod, why not make her a Naga. or a new skin for nasus, he must have been human once....and well amunu was human once....you got a human ryze why not

The Naga Janna skin would be really cool!

mortor

01-07-2010

Although it would be kinda odd for her abilities and such.

Toshirou 10th

01-07-2010

i dont know if any1 said this already but pyro tryndamere would be awesome especialy with his ult on or bloodlust or something like this and if so you could even make him tank and put a sunfire cape on him if you ask me it would be real bad ass

Ad Victoriam

Recruiter

01-07-2010

Badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

MUSHROOM MUSHROOM!!

Badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

MUSHROOM MUSHROOM!!