Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

UFO Corki Spotted!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pignorance

01-10-2010

Well i have no idea as to how they tell who's voted or not... But i voted using the name Velidan...

nikitapronin

01-10-2010

Voted, mabey i can get a costum skin of choice.. just kidding (im too pansy to spend any IP on a hero anyways)

Agent Cay

01-10-2010

Wow.. we're supposed to compete against Left 4 Dead 2, Street Fighter 4, and CoD 4 2 in competition for "Best Multiplayer"?...

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but that's going to be one SERIOUS battle to fight. I love this game, but tbh, I hadn't even heard of it until review came for it on Gametrailers.

EmissaryShadow

Recruiter

01-10-2010

Quote:
Agent Cay:
Wow.. we're supposed to compete against Left 4 Dead 2, Street Fighter 4, and CoD 4 2 in competition for "Best Multiplayer"?...

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but that's going to be one SERIOUS battle to fight. I love this game, but tbh, I hadn't even heard of it until review came for it on Gametrailers.

We're also nominated for strategy as well as multiplayer. If we win either one we get the skin. Its still a tough competition so get your friends to vote.

Also as a reminder, it doesn't matter what name you voted under, the skin will go to every account created before the end of Gamer's Choice voting.

SwedishFreaK

01-11-2010

So awesome hope LoL wins the prize

TwilightSummoner

01-12-2010

very awesome

keinnette

01-12-2010

oh men!

EmissaryShadow

Recruiter

01-12-2010

Quote:
Pendragon:
You will also get Corki for free.

We can give one skin to every player relatively easily.

Building technology to allow everyone to choose a skin is significantly more difficult.

Finally its been answered

Drkie

01-12-2010

I voted

Milln

01-13-2010

Sweet.

Just voted.