High Elo Fiddles Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elementz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

01-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balonar View Post
So your opponents stand in your attacks and have zero MR? I don't think the topic is "Practice Game Fiddles Build".

In order to get a 1:1 effectiveness from AP you need to hit for at least 3 seconds/3 bounces AND mitigate all their MR. Whereas with MPen you get a near 1:1 effectiveness from your base damage, which turns out to be more damage than any AP you can stack.
This basically sums it up why spell pen is better on him.

Again. Patryn doesn't know what he's talking about.

Kyle700

01-08-2010

Not high elo, but when I play fiddle, I go like this (non jungling build, though)

Meki Pendant + 2 HP potions.
Boots of Swiftness (because he's soooo go**** slow.) or Sorc. Shoes.
Feindish Codex for the -cd.
Catalyst into RoA
now here's where I split off. you can go Deathfire Grasp, very effectice item. A void staff. Or a Mejai's for your ult.
Then, a Abysal scepter.
then w/e. Never got that far. Lol.

for a jungling build, get a ruby crystel and upgrade to a catalyst. When you get your ult, you get at least one kill when ganking. Enjoy.

Patyrn

01-08-2010

Quote:
I don't understand how you can't CS with dark wind. It's one of the best farming abilties..
I didn't say I can't kill creeps with dark wind... jesus christ I don't know why you can't just read what I'm saying. If dark wind is max rank it can't even kill 6 creeps. Fact. You're stuck auto attacking\draining any that don't die. This is slow. This makes fiddles poor at farming waves. Compare with kassadin\annie\veigar\etc\etc\etc who can all just insta kill every creep wave.

I also never said 500 AP is better than 300 AP with spell penetration... ALL I SAID IS THAT HIS ABILITIES SCALE WELL WITH AP AS COMPARED TO EVERY OTHER CASTER.