So i just bought udyr...

First Riot Post
12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

a4mad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2011

and i want to know jungle things about him. mostly if there are certian runes that you MUST have. i jungled in a custom game, and just barely lived after a super long clear time. i think im missing something somewhere, anyone care to help?

b00md34d

01-09-2011

AS runes + R?

Deliani

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2011

phoenix

??

gank bot

biginthepants

01-09-2011

0 21 9

start at blue

phoenix, anything, phoenix, bear.

sometimes you can end pretty low. other times at half hp. but you should have no trouble getting from blue to double golems with just phoenix, cloth armor and pots.

a4mad

01-09-2011

oops, forgot to mention
ARpen red
Mp/5/lvl yell
6 MR blues
hp quints
i start with r at blue golem, 5 pots and a cloth armor.

The Cello Pony

01-09-2011

Always start with turtle stance. Seriously, it saves your life early game, and drastically improves your time in the jungle.

Start at Wraith, smite the blue wraith then pop turtle, taking out the wraiths one by one. Move over to wolves and kill them with your turtle stance. Once you have smite again, go to the twin golems and smite 'em, then lower their health with Phoenix (which you should put your second skill point into). At level 4-5 is when you can start getting blue and red buffs, and you can start dragonning at as early as level 7 (6 is also possible, but it's risky).

I mainly use Armor Pen marks, Armor Seals, Magic Res Glyphs and Health Quants. Not really the standard jungling build, but it work great with Udyr and alot of other dps characters... plus, I'm poor and can't get more.

durpado

01-09-2011

Apparently AS reds can vastly improve his jungle(more phoenix procs I assume). I wish i had them but the IP costs QQ.

Orou

01-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliani View Post
phoenix

??

gank bot
^

biginthepants

01-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adell Greene View Post
Always start with turtle stance. Seriously, it saves your life early game, and drastically improves your time in the jungle.

I mainly use Armor Pen marks, Armor Seals, Magic Res Glyphs and Health Quants. Not really the standard jungling build, but it work great with Udyr and alot of other dps characters... plus, I'm poor and can't get more.
the only things that make you faster in the jungle are phoenix and tiger with madred's procs.

12345 ... 7