So which bad champions are actually good ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Claricorp

01-09-2011

Most definately lux, she has incredible zoning power, can take any lane that is needed and can put out some serious damage if the player is skilled enough. She is one of the longest range champs in the game and definitely a fantastic support mage.

Brodin

01-09-2011

Do not understand.

Why is lux bad?

Why would bad champs be good?

Larson McMurphy

01-09-2011

[QUOTE=Brodin;5273634
Why would bad champs be good?[/QUOTE]

Because there is two different kinds of bad and good, the actual kind, and the popular conception kind. So there are good good, bad good, good bad, and bad bad champs. Which champs seem to be considered bad, but are actually good. Context clues buddy :P

Brodin

01-09-2011

Does not compute.

A Retarded Clown

01-09-2011

tf

GeminiAsmita

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2011

le blanc so underrated

Knockback

05-30-2011

Gragas rolls any face when played correctly.

Etherimp

05-30-2011

Karma and Galio... so Underrated that they haven't been mentioned in this thread, which would indicate people actually think they're good, or they think they're so bad that they are not mentioning them. IF people thought they were in fact good, then they would be played more.

Karma is surprisingly difficult to kill for a support and can lay down some mean DPS when provoked into it and if built properly. She's brutal in-lane. Can handle herself 2v1, 1v2, 1v1, 2v2. Her only downside as a support is that she lacks a hard CC. (No silence, no stun, no knockback, etc).. However, she makes up for it in her nuking capabilities.

Galio pokes incredibly well, has great haste/slow abilities, and has the best tank ultimate in the game. Pair him with some AOE nukers and watch the bodies drop. Imagine this team-fight: Anivia, Jarvin, Galio, Miss Fortune, Malzahar

Galio flashes between 3-5 enemies, opens with ult, jarvin ults on top of him, MF ults, Anivia Ults, and Malz opens up a hole to the void and ults whoever needs CCing or any stragglers that didn't get caught by Galio's mass-taunt. Aced!

Leonixxiii

05-30-2011

I agree on Karma. Thought she sucked, as I have never seen one, and then faced one the other day where she blew me away a few times... I was like "wft was that?", and had to retune how I approached her.

Lvl 8 Psyduck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2011

twitch is somehow underrated and ppl hate u if u chosed him

but if u play good and get some luck early game he can role ass and carry his team

many might not believe it but i was in 3 games that twitch carry his team to win