This week is gonna hurt.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tram

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2010

Taric, Teemo AND Tristana all free on same week!? Oh dear God.

This week is gonna hurt.

THE SHROOMS!

Any tips on what heroes to pick against the current free week heroes? I'm feeling this will be a rough week playing Singed to chase both jumper or a ****ing squirrel that plants shrooms the sick *******.

Also, DPS Taric hurts, alot. That rageblade sure synergize with him well.

MOONDO

01-06-2010

I can't believe you. Twitch week goes by and you complain over taric? and tristana was on last week too.

Tram

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2010

Twitch was silly easy to kill. Ward early game and later on oracle. I always made sure to be on twitch's lane. Things got trickier when he started to run around though.

Hmm, maybe I should get Corki for this week?

Glink

01-06-2010

Teemo this week? ****, now I have to beat everyone to selecting him, i bought him.

Tram

01-06-2010

Also: Junior members shouldn't be able to down vote.

Melky

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glink View Post
Teemo this week? ****, now I have to beat everyone to selecting him, i bought him.
Amen.

Glink

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tram View Post
Also: Junior members shouldn't be able to down vote.
How do you know it was a juior member?

And how am I senior so fast, is it time based or posts?

Gaeb

01-06-2010

Junior Members have equal say to senior members... have equal say to, well, riot employees.

People who like your post like it, and those that don't.... don't. Rating just represents what other people think of your idea.

Mind you, Junior vs. Senior is a matter of posts. I might have posted 1000x and they were all drivel; each some complaint about nerfing Exe Calling. Should I carry more weight just because I can spam a forum?

Tram

01-06-2010

Because obvious MOONDO is obvious. You most likely also did it right now to trollololol :|

It's also based on posts.

Now, let's mourn for the ones that will soon enough die from shrooms from left to right as they stumble and tumble, running away from the psycho rodent shooting blowdarts at them just to get an exploding shroom right in their face.

Glink

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tram View Post
Because obvious MOONDO is obvious. You most likely also did it right now to trollololol :|

It's also based on posts.

Now, let's mourn for the ones that will soon enough die from shrooms from left to right as they stumble and tumble, running away from the psycho rodent shooting blowdarts at them just to get an exploding shroom right in their face.
Wtf, no didn't rate you down and Moondo may not have either, stop making these assumptions.